Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

That feeling you get when you just want to rip someone’s clothes off and make mad passionate love to them. x M

D

Deleted member 11852

Parked at collection depot in wagon looking at all these sexy pics and pm, s feeling really horny.. Don't want to drive back just want to have loads of naughty fun with a room full of kinky naked people.. W.. :yeahbaby::devil:

D

Deleted member 11852

That's the weeks work done.. Now got to plan this weekends sexy fun.. Think the toys and restraints could:devil::devil::mwah: be out again..

D

Deleted member 11852

Want to go upstairs now for a good session with mrs h but daughter in the house again and we have to go to a party..so everything has to wait until tonight..(n):anger:..w..

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11852

I want sex.
Being single sucks :(
Being married isn't much better when you have got a houseful like we have..we really want to go into the bedroom but can't..we have both decided today that we want a random meet in a hotel somewhere with no time to think about it,,just get to the hotel straight into the and loads of kinky fun..(n)..w..

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11852

Maybe time to pay another visit to xtasia..the thought of a spur of the moment encounter seems quite erotic at the moment..we're both horny as hell and can't do anything about it..well not till later anyway..(n)(n)

D

Deleted member 11852

Any thoughts of going back upstairs have gone South..had to go shopping and the daughter due back anytime now..don't know why people need contraceptives..grown up kids work much better..they stop you getting into the bedroom and having a chance of doing anything..w..:rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11852

Still really horny just want sex all the time..hopefully the next couple of months will bring a few liaisons with lots of naughty fun..real life keeps screwing everything up hopefully things will change..just the thought of threesomes and couples really gets me excited..all the images I have in my head..let's just hope we can make some of them happen..W..:blowjob::whipping::devil::kiss::snog::tits::licking::lick: