Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Just got in bed after work.. Very tired and horny as hell.. Don't know if I should wake Mrs h up now or wait until later.. Looking what's under the quilt looks very tasty.. W.. Xx.. :kisses::lick::flick::devil::mwah::mwah:

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Could just do with a nice slow sensual massage followed by whatever comes next. Never had a massage before, so something to look forward to hopefully xxx M

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Yes lots of them..all filthy..thinking about the next few weekends..sexy fun planned for the next 3 weekends September will be a really naughty month..let's hope the last 3 of the year will be just as much fun..the end to this year is looking very sexy with lots of kinky fun hopefully ..w..xx...:kiss::snog::kisses::lick::flick::blowjob::boobies::whiplash::whipping::surprise:

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Oral sex. Lots of it, dripping wet sexualness. In my mouth please. Gyrate and cum all over my face. Yes that muchly. ;) x

Nothing better than a fur purse being rubbed all over your nose and mouth - to the point of explosion. X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
A certain someone has been teasing me with kinky gifs giving me ideas :sneaky: .....it’s a wonder I didn’t fall off the roof ... :D

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Thinking about next weekend and the meet we have got coming up..mmmmm wonder what will happen maybe lots of naughty kinky fun..:whiplash::boobies::surprise::blowjob::lick::flick::kiss::tits::kisses:...w..xx