Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Trying to sleep after work.. Can't lying here wide awake with a head full of filthy thoughts.. W.. Xx. :whiplash::boobies::blowjob::licking::flick::arse::kiss:you get the picture..

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11852

Practice? Surely you've had enough practice? You must have perfected it by now!
Is it possible to have to much practice..I love practicing..you can get it wrong on purpose then you have to go right back to the beginning and start all over again..:whistle::whistle::rofl::rofl::palm:

10 March 2015
I've been ruminating and cogitating about a possible scenario ever since Jayne whispered sweet dirty nothings in my ear yesterday about wanting to be the plaything for a bi-fem Domme, and now when my mind wanders it gravitates towards scenes where Jayne is cuffed, collared, used and (gently) abused by a lady. I may have to write this up as another piece of erotic literature (no, its not "mucky stories", you bloody philistines, its art in the written form!):cuffs::collar::ballgag:

D

Deleted member 11852

Still thinking about the last two days of naughty fun..wow what a weekend...definitely need to do it all again soon..w..x..:grin::devil:

D

Deleted member 11852

That lovely tingling feeling you get when you receive sexy messages.
Really starts you thinking about what you know is going to happen next. xx M

D

Deleted member 11852

Feeling very horny.. Keep looking at the bed restraints thinking it must be nearly playtime.. W.. :rofl: