Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Lovely naughty afternoon fun.. Now for some food and drink before the evening session.. What a great sinful Sunday.. W.. Xx.. :blowjob::surprise::lick::snogs::devil::devil::grin::mwah:

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Definitely sex.. With another meet coming up this week while we are away.. There's nothing better than kinky holiday naughtiness.. W.. Xx.. :blowjob::boobies::surprise::whiplash::lick::flick::tits::kisses::devil:

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Any thoughts of sex have gone at the moment feel like I've just been in an episode of deadliest catch talk about choppy seas.. But don't worry about an hour all the kinky thoughts will be back and normal sexual activities will definitely resume and I will be dragging Mrs h to the bedroom again.. W.. Xx.. :blowjob::boobies::snog::lick::devil::grin:

D

Deleted member 3175

Four bodies together again very soon. Oh my bloody days I’m eager! S x

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Oh yes after this week away never had so much sexual naughtiness.. Didn't realise it was possible to have so much kinky sex in one week.. Wow I really love holidays.. W.. :boobies::blowjob::surprise::licking::flick::snogs::snog::kisses:dont think I've missed anything..

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
I really, really could happily engage in lots of foreplay for a couple of hours - with no actual sex happening. Just lots of foreplay; teasing, kissing, licking, touching... damn right. :sneaky: x

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
No thoughts of sex today..whole body is aching since we got back from holiday..think we overdid the naughty holiday fun a bit..actually is that even possible..anyway back in work since Tuesday both of us feel like shit..sure I'll be fine by Friday then it's playtime again..W..:grin::devil::devil:

Last edited:
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Don't think there's any thoughts of sex today..well actually the thoughts are there but we're both feeling so rough it's a case of the mind is willing but the body is saying do one and come back next weekend..:D

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6127

Waking up in bed with another couple and having some early morning fun.... xxx :0)) T