Sexy!!! ...what Does It Mean To You

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, so I would presume thinking someone is sexy fall in the same category but personally it's all in the mind for me. If i don't I don't fine your mind sexy we are at a bit of a dead end.xx

M

meet_the_fockers

I think menlis probably hit the nail on the head..
Define sexy? Its not something that fits in a particular box.

Reactions: RobbieFutuo
E

Emmal

I was thinking about what the word sexy means to me, and it led me thinking about what others find sexy about me. I was trying to work out if it was similar to what I listed...
My trigger response would be to think that my breasts are what are often viewed as sexy, but that is fairly superficial and when I've been told about my being sexy by lovers they are sometimes on the list, but perhaps lower down it. When I move away from the superficial I guess the list is similar to what I, and others have written...one difference being that me being dirty minded/ sex loving is often seen as sexy. My quirkiness is mentioned, that tends to be a big part of it and I guess that ties into humour - it's probably an acquired taste, like humour in general...I often get wrapped up in the idea of whether or not I am visually appealing but when I think about it that is often not the biggest thing that makes me sexy to others. It's a good thing to realise :)
Good way of looking at this question. Taking your advice and looking at myself and what others say about me I would say..my eyes are the thing that gets the most comments and then after that my laugh, which is loud but I'm also told is quite dirty!! I'm often told the thing that they also find sexy is that I've a aura that draws you in and that I'm infectious. Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

I would say sexy covers a whole spectrum, I look at @Admin everyday and see something sexy, it could be a look, a smile, the way he works, peeling potatoes, it's every little thing all rolled up into one. :love::love::love:
He is sexy, can i put my finger on it? No..
He just is..
When he's not puffing and panting.. ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

I was thinking about what the word sexy means to me, and it led me thinking about what others find sexy about me. I was trying to work out if it was similar to what I listed...
My trigger response would be to think that my breasts are what are often viewed as sexy, but that is fairly superficial and when I've been told about my being sexy by lovers they are sometimes on the list, but perhaps lower down it. When I move away from the superficial I guess the list is similar to what I, and others have written...one difference being that me being dirty minded/ sex loving is often seen as sexy. My quirkiness is mentioned, that tends to be a big part of it and I guess that ties into humour - it's probably an acquired taste, like humour in general...I often get wrapped up in the idea of whether or not I am visually appealing but when I think about it that is often not the biggest thing that makes me sexy to others. It's a good thing to realise :)
Its the way you giggle in a mischievious way.. its the way you stare intensley, until caught, and hurridley look away.. getting all flustered.. its your demeanor.

D

Deleted member 4901

Sexy is how you all make me feel.
For me it can be an old man crying, the way someone spreads butter on toast, a warm wind on your face by the sea.

It is a feeling from a smile, a knowing smile, eyes that sparkle across a room. A touch, a bite.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

MickeyBlueBalls

For me it's just something I find sexually appealing at any given time. It could be anything depending on what mood I'm in.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Sexy covers so many things from feelings to experiences to a look. Nothing sexier than the whole package. X

T

Tigress

A naughtiness in the eyes is incredibly sexy to me. Windows to the soul they really are...

Reactions: Therapon