Sexy!!! ...what Does It Mean To You

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

To me sexy is intelligence, a sense of humour and a great personality. The brain is the biggest erogenous zone therefore sedue the mind and the body follows. Not saying i dont appreciate looks and bodys etc but for me sexy its all in the mind xxx
Seduce my mind and the rest will follow. ;) xx

S

Sammy

To me sexy is intelligence, a sense of humour and a great personality. The brain is the biggest erogenous zone therefore sedue the mind and the body follows. Not saying i dont appreciate looks and bodys etc but for me sexy its all in the mind xxx

Totally and utterly agree !!!!!!!!
Deffo on the same page miss s

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Lots of great responses I agree with.
Sense of humour definitely.
Also find intelligence in a woman sexy, and not being afraid to be intelligent. Doesn't mean the lady has to act like an arrogant know-it-all, but a well thought out opinion, a confidence that whether she is right or. It she wants to share an insight.
Often find that intelligent women have the best sense of humour too because the funny comments are on a different level, and not everyone in the rooms gets them.
From a physical feature perspective, it's always always the eyes and smile. They say so much, and can be fun, naughty, friendly, smart, kind and so much more all at once.

M

meet_the_fockers

Also find intelligence in a woman sexy, and not being afraid to be intelligent. Doesn't mean the lady has to act like an arrogant know-it-all, but a well thought out opinion, a confidence that whether she is right or. It she wants to share an insight.
Often find that intelligent women have the best sense of humour too because the funny comments are on a different level, and not everyone in the rooms gets them.
From a physical feature perspective, it's always always the eyes and smile. They say so much, and can be fun, naughty, friendly, smart, kind and so much more all at once.
Evening robbie good to see you. X

Reactions: RobbieFutuo
D

Deleted member 7954

Absolutely agree xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485