Sexy!!! ...what Does It Mean To You

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

So @Kwaka_Rider have you described what is sexy to you? Not Biba :D
Or is it back in the thread somewhere?
Twinkle you? Ive no doubt youve already described?
I haven't yet, I think.
Hmmm where do I start. Looks can always be sexy, but real sexy is something different. It may not be the whole person, it could be a smile, the eyes or something that's said that just flicks a switch. We all look at a great figure and think sexy, but to be truly sexy for me it needs to be the mind also, the outlook, the humour, intelligence. Combine that with beautiful eyes and a smile and I am there.

T

The_Bibas

I haven't yet, I think.
Hmmm where do I start. Looks can always be sexy, but real sexy is something different. It may not be the whole person, it could be a smile, the eyes or something that's said that just flicks a switch. We all look at a great figure and think sexy, but to be truly sexy for me it needs to be the mind also, the outlook, the humour, intelligence. Combine that with beautiful eyes and a smile and I am there.
I will send Stephen to your room..

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

Hey fancy a meet up sexy
You will need to change your avatar or it will be deleted because of app TOS. Also you will get nowhwere here unless you sort your PV and get to know folk. The clue is in the title of the site. Good luck.