Single Gents

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Don't think we have any blocks on anything as long as you're a member, we are happy to chat with and meet single males, as on our profile
No me either.. i do unfollow, from time to time, sadly I dont have the option to block.. my staff badge says so..although ive only ever had the need to block once.. but that was infact a woman.
But then I'm not fussy!! :D

Reactions: Never_say_Never
30 March 2017
City
Latimer
I have to agree with the posts so far.
I think in some cases single guys are viewed as predatory, and on many sites some guys are. I try and be as respectful as possible and I think all the other single guys do here too. There may be the odd exception but there always is.
Like all things it is down to what you put in is what you get out. As an example; I haven't met anyone from here yet, but that is also because I'm not on much at the moment, so the effort isn't there. (That and I'm not 100% ready to be honest)

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
As a single guy as long as you are polite and respectful and can cope with rejection. You will eventually get to meet up with others. It's just about being patient.
Well if you can hold your breath long enough lol

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Its not like that here at all in my experience.
We came off another site, not the one you all seem to have been on, a different one.
We came off because a person decided to not read our profile and pester us. When we said that we weren't interested the person then made some pretty horrid remarks about me (Mrs N) and my media. They were very hurtful remarks. It upset me a great deal.
That is what then led me to post on here, photo's which included my face. Just to remind people that behind every pair of boobs or a naked bum there is a real person.

I've never experienced any negativity from this site I have only ever felt the kindness of strangers that I can now call my friends xx

Reactions: No longer with us
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So I've sat and had a cuppa whilst reading this, ok so here we are again, single gents.. Myself and @Admin as you know fully support you guys as you are aware, I won't bore you with drabble but regarding clubs, this is their rules and not ours, negative statuses and threats to leave the site is just giving us a smack in the chops, so if you are not happy with club rules then take it up with them, we as a team work hard here to make this site a fun place to be for you, please remember that.(y)

M

meet_the_fockers

So I've sat and had a cuppa whilst reading this, ok so here we are again, single gents.. Myself and @Admin as you know fully support you guys as you are aware, I won't bore you with drabble but regarding clubs, this is their rules and not ours, negative statuses and threats to leave the site is just giving us a smack in the chops, so if you are not happy with club rules then take it up with them, we as a team work hard here to make this site a fun place to be for you, please remember that.(y)
Ommmm

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
N

No longer with us

Hear! Hear! :love:

25 November 2016
City
Reno
Do you feel you are tolerated in this lifestyle?
I personally have no issue with anyone and have made great friends with all including gents. I am aware that other sites are very discriminating against single guys but I have never seen it here.
this will be a refreshing change!!

Reactions: Pearls
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
As a single guy i will say yes it can be hard but i have found that all of the members on the site have bn very welcoming and r a very friendly crowd and always like to have some banter and single men may not b every persons cup of tea i have found that members will still chat and give out great help and advice. I have also noticed that if you treat the other members with respect it certainly goes a very long way and u get respected for being polite and not rude

M

meet_the_fockers

As a single guy i will say yes it can be hard but i have found that all of the members on the site have bn very welcoming and r a very friendly crowd and always like to have some banter and single men may not b every persons cup of tea i have found that members will still chat and give out great help and advice. I have also noticed that if you treat the other members with respect it certainly goes a very long way and u get respected for being polite and not rude
This is very true.. x

D

Deleted member 3657

For what it's worth single guys are our main focus for now so they are very welcome.
Lass is picky but we love guys saying hi. MMF is such an awesome dynamic with a guy who knows how to join in respectfully but with vigour.
Welcome again guys. Well guys, the majority of single fellas here are respectful, any who aren't then the staff weed them out pretty quickly. Once you really settle in you'll no doubt find tge ones you like the look of and you'll soon get the fun you're after.

D

Deleted member 3657

We certainly hope so and thank you for the words of encouragement.

For us, a friendly meet leading to bed is our favourite, especially if that means more meets where we can talk and perhaps have a drink before yet more bed. We aren't coy about the meaning of swinging but find it so much sexier if we get on and can laugh and talk too.
I've read that song sheet ;)

D

Deleted member 3657

Excellent. We do have a regular guy (ooh get us) who we've met seven or eight times but want to try a few more. Ring the changes. See how we feel. Make Lass feel special and naughty. This must all sound a bit "well, yeah" to those of you with experience but it's new and exciting to us still.
There's plenty of us that are as fresh as you guys lol. I'm envious that you can go on this adventure together and experience your excitement. Someone like me can only wish and hope to be able to be a part of that excitement.