Single guys.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 August 2021
The way I see the single guy, single lady debate, if you all want to be dick heads then you won’t get anywhere unless it’s with someone who loves a dick head ? job done
I love that this forum has all the options and you can clearly state what you are interested in. I'm single but open to experimenting and exploring a side of me including dick head action if anyone is interested. Everyone's been so respectful to me so far :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
10 August 2021
I think it's because they're real on here ? x
Yes I signed up to some apps before but it went to pay to chat so never met anyone, hopeless I am xd so never used them, set up a basic profile and bailed xd if anyone has doubts I am real I'll look into photo verifying I read that if that just needs my I'd or whatever so people know I exist in the material world and I think I get a tick on my profile x

Reactions: Colin and Pearls
10 August 2021
We had one wanted to come to the last social was a real DT sufferer

(read all about Dominatrix Toxaemia)

She wanted to dictate which single guys we invited or SHE WOULDN'T ATTEND My reaction was "well fuck off then"

I'm just glad of the invite, I doubt I'd have made to cut for a person like that. Only have time for kind people, we are all human with feels X

Reactions: Pearls