Single guys.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Blocking isn’t something I do ... it makes the threads disjointed and harder to follow ..
Okay so, this used to be the case but now is not.
To avoid threads being disjointed, which they absolutely were, you will now be displayed with a link to “show hidden content”.
This means that whomever you ignore/block, wont send you alerts when relying to posts etc but if they do reply to a thread you are in, you can still manage to display the content posted.
A bit like some social media where you will have the option to view content by clicking a link.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
To avoid threads being disjointed, which they absolutely were, you will now be displayed with a link to “show hidden content”.
This means that whomever you ignore/block, wont send you alerts when relying to posts etc but if they do reply to a thread you are in, you can still manage to display the content posted.
A bit like some social media where you will have the option to view content by clicking a link.
I was just about to explain that :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Still not keen on blocking when I started I made a decision to not hide anything... think I only ever blocked one person on your advice back on in earlier days to help protect a single lady from an ex partners seeing my posts to her .. I did unblock him after she left ...
I will consider it but not something I want to do ...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok I have one :eek:

What do people want to see in guys. When it comes down to it, how do the ladies or guys get that..
“ I like him, think I may drop him a message”

Is it the direct approach or the more discreet hiding in the shadows approach?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok I have one :eek:

What do people want to see in guys. When it comes down to it, how do the ladies or guys get that..
“ I like him, think I may drop him a message”

Is it the direct approach or the more discreet hiding in the shadows approach?
Change the subject.... isn’t it all about the ?...:rofl: