Single guys.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

I see where you are coming from but I think it will take an awful lot of pressure. Part of the problem I can see from a clubs side is that their only revenue streams are the gate and membership. Vanilla nightclubs can make their profits from the bar. I don't know for certain but I bet business rates are higher for a swingers club as well.
was having a little browse on the net to see if anything out there on why single guys have to pay more and it came up with Zilch!

Reactions: Pearls
11 November 2019
May work!
Look, I don’t know the answer for guys, I don’t know the answer for some ladies who are bitches in this scene when treating guys badly but I do know it’s unfair for some to have the Uber swinger attitude of “how dare you” you know the ones.
Has this bar been set down to women being treated like gold?

I don’t know, just thinking so don’t shoot me down.
I don’t think it’s all down to the dicks treating women like shit.
They’ve got SG’s by the scrotums!! ??????

• Love
Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

Just been on a web page and the club looks well nice anyway single guys are not allowed in on Saturdays and I was thinking but why. I have sent them a kind email asking them why this is so and this is the 21st century after all!

11 November 2019
Good question and if I told you I would be giving my secrets away :D

Messages are great for some. You can see people without messaging. Do you have to bombard as soon as someone joins?
Ask yourself one question.
How daunting is it to join a site like this for the first time.
You get alerts everywhere, tags, messages.

On top of that you’re trying to figure out how to work things, add media and so on.

Maybe let people settle in for a few hours.
But most newbies don’t reply to you welcoming them,even if you greet them as soon as they join or if you do it days later, thats the case because I’ve done it,most blank any interactions full stop! ?

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

Just been on a web page and the club looks well nice anyway single guys are not allowed in on Saturdays and I was thinking but why. I have sent them a kind email asking them why this is so and this is the 21st century after all!
just asked xtasia on here if we could go forward and change this single guy sexual disrimination after all we should all be treated equal
pay the same price
then there is none of this oooh but we are treated like 2nd CLASS CITZENS issue
come on clubs
change your attitude

Reactions: Colin and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
But most newbies don’t reply to you welcoming them,even if you greet them as soon as they join or if you do it days later, thats the case because I’ve done it,most blank any interactions full stop! ?
I do keep an eye on your welcomes to newbies and I would say 90% will acknowledge your post with a like. It’s very daunting when joining a community for the first time and new members need time to work out the site plus dealing with alerts. If messaging, ask yourself what content you have in the message. If it’s hi how are you? Maybe more content is needed.

11 November 2019
I do keep an eye on your welcomes to newbies and I would say 90% will acknowledge your post with a like. It’s very daunting when joining a community for the first time and new members need time to work out the site plus dealing with alerts. If messaging, ask yourself what content you have in the message. If it’s hi how are you? Maybe more content is needed.
It’s the trend I think?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
The whole single bloke thing can be discussed until the cows come home but some can say what they please , others are censored... so it’s best say nothing as most do ... watch from afar but don’t get involved ..

Reactions: Colin
D

Deleted member 8095

The whole single bloke thing can be discussed until the cows come home but some can say what they please , others are censored... so it’s best say nothing as most do ... watch from afar but don’t get involved ..
That attitude solves nothing though Mike, it is only by speaking out and having the difficult conversations that we can make the changes. Staying silent means that nothing can or will change mate. (P)

D

Deleted member 16044

We have recently ALLOWED single members on some saturdays which in turn
has made some couples not visit. These were originally, for the past 20
years, classed as couples only nights as we needed at least one night
for our couples who do not want singles. The single guys have always
been welcome on every other party night.

We have also never 'tarred them all with the same brush' as you say, if
we had then we would have had a couples only club and not allowed
singles in the first instance. If there are any single guys who
misbehave and do not follow our rules then they would be banned, as
would any couple or single ladies who dont comply with house rules.

I emailed LaChambre today a little while ago and they came back with this reponse to you single guys who think that you are 2nd Class Citizen only you label yourself that way no one else by the way. I treat people how I want to be treated if you do me wrong then you get ignored or start on the wrong foot and cannot even accept that you were wrong you wonder why us single ladies walk away or why clubs have this attitude. Maybe you need to stop and think more but that for some is too hard because a single guy will always think he can push a woman

and I talk to the minority not the majority here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx goodbye EU lol

D

Deleted member 16044

The only people that rule in this scene are people, we all want the same thing and we all want the same fun experiences. When it comes down to it it’s the individual that has control of their own actions and how they approach swinging as a whole, what out come you get is purely down to behaviour.
this is what it should be for all of us period x

D

Deleted member 16044

Single guys equals competition given most profiles are male dominated. Yes some are idiots as are some ladies and couples, some SG's simply self inflict damage. Simply put SG's are no better or worse than anyone else but as always the few tar the brush for the rest. I'll leave it there ...... for now.
and this too....if we are not able to debate or have opinions in forums I might as well fuck off ..do you want me to fuck off Mike?