Single guys.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Who’s been censored and who’s doing it. We need to know this as it’s not what we promote here.
Seems if I post something on my profile I get messages about have I got a problem ,I had the post deleted .... other people can continually post things which are directed at me and nothing happens so as I said it’s not fun anymore after the weekend I’ll make some decisions...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Who’s de
Seems if I post something on my profile I get messages about have I got a problem ,I had the post deleted .... other people can continually post things which are directed at me and nothing happens so as I said it’s not fun anymore after the weekend I’ll make some decisions...
Where and who?

11 November 2019
C’mon mate don’t do anything rash?? ??

Reactions: Colin
D

Deleted member 11852

Just to give an example.

Lady joins, how many men message within the first hour.

Man joins, how many ladies message first?

Then lady leaves because she’s bombarded and sees it as a site like all the others.

This is for couples also.

Apart from the idiots that have no clue on what good behaviour is. I think all sexes should be treated equally.

No one should be put on a pedestal and have different privileges to anyone else.
Couples, gents and ladies should all be treated the same
I totally agree, noone should be treated any differently. We are all here for the same thing and should have respect for each other. This is where this site is different to others in the sense where idiots are not and won’t be tolerated xxx M

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well good points raised in this thread. Members here have freedom of speech as seen in this particular one.
I did this thread for you guys. Hoping you could get your points across about how you are treated. For me personally I will always give respect where it’s due. For us. We will always support guys, along with everyone else.
Now if there are things to be said here then feel free to say them, don’t be pushed into a corner, speak up.
I have seen posts here that I’m not happy with but that’s the beauty of them. Freedom of speech.
Just don’t go around things by cutting corners, if you have something to say to anyone here then bloody say it.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well good points raised in this thread. Members here have freedom of speech as seen in this particular one.
I did this thread for you guys. Hoping you could get your points across about how you are treated. For me personally I will always give respect where it’s due. For us. We will always support guys, along with everyone else.
Now if there are things to be said here then feel free to say them, don’t be pushed into a corner, speak up.
I have seen posts here that I’m not happy with but that’s the beauty of them. Freedom of speech.
Just don’t go around things by cutting corners, if you have something to say to anyone here then bloody say it.
Like i did earlier and was told I had a problem ... so I had the comments deleted... For the last few weeks everything I post is picked apart and quoted ... it’s becoming tiresome enough for me to want to leave ... yes I am guilty of posting immediately a single female joins ,yes I am over flirty some times but when I get told on a thread I’m running to mind my own business when all I’m trying to do is help and then later to be called an Arsehole ..... which I had deleted off her profile so no one could read the abuse ..
since then it’s been dig after dig after dig ... and everything turn to try to make her look the innocent victim of that nasty single bloke .... I’ll be honest I’m not now looking forward to the weekend because of this individual ... Ive read all the post it doesn’t take a genius and I’m not one to know they are about me ....
There’s a reason I ignore post like those and it’s because why would I want to get to know any who only wants to chew my bollocks .... I don’t want to know them ..
I did make it clear that I wouldn’t have anything to do with her when we chatted ... if that means I have to leave or get banned for expressing my opinions then so be it .,,
You want honesty I hope she doesn’t turn up to the social ...
To all those I have met all the fantastic people that are on this site , I can only thank you all for what you have done for me over the time I’ve been here ...
Sorry to All
It’s how I feel right now ... I’m off for a beer laters ..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Like i did earlier and was told I had a problem ... so I had the comments deleted... For the last few weeks everything I post is picked apart and quoted ... it’s becoming tiresome enough for me to want to leave ... yes I am guilty of posting immediately a single female joins ,yes I am over flirty some times but when I get told on a thread I’m running to mind my own business when all I’m trying to do is help and then later to be called an Arsehole ..... which I had deleted off her profile so no one could read the abuse ..
since then it’s been dig after dig after dig ... and everything turn to try to make her look the innocent victim of that nasty single bloke .... I’ll be honest I’m not now looking forward to the weekend because of this individual ... Ive read all the post it doesn’t take a genius and I’m not one to know they are about me ....
There’s a reason I ignore post like those and it’s because why would I want to get to know any who only wants to chew my bollocks .... I don’t want to know them ..
I did make it clear that I wouldn’t have anything to do with her when we chatted ... if that means I have to leave or get banned for expressing my opinions then so be it .,,
You want honesty I hope she doesn’t turn up to the social ...
To all those I have met all the fantastic people that are on this site , I can only thank you all for what you have done for me over the time I’ve been here ...
Sorry to All
It’s how I feel right now ... I’m off for a beer laters ..
No one is being banned. If you feel like this then you need to speak up. We can only watch until we can’t any more. There is an obvious problem here from both sides. Can this be resolved?

26 December 2019
What about a ladies point of view on whatnits like when they first join a site. ??
When I first joined I had a couple of messages from the regular on here, they were all extremely polite and asked how was getting on with the site and telling me how lovely everyone else is. It's a lovely internet community. I'll be honest I sometimes feel like I miss/loose what's going on in a thread when people reply to themselves and talk like there is a bit missing. But I am easily confused ?. We talk about love and equality let's practice it too xcx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
When I first joined I had a couple of messages from the regular on here, they were all extremely polite and asked how was getting on with the site and telling me how lovely everyone else is. It's a lovely internet community. I'll be honest I sometimes feel like I miss/loose what's going on in a thread when people reply to themselves and talk like there is a bit missing. But I am easily confused ?. We talk about love and equality let's practice it too xcx
You got it. (y)

19 March 2015
I do agree with @Callie, I also find it very hard to follow threads and see where it’s all gone wrong so quickly, as an outsider it seems to turn so instantly and when replying again and again rather than waiting for feedback it does feel like a maze ?
I’ve got a saved draft here with what I wanted to say but so far have abstained, but wanted to point out - you are not an outsider. X

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I’ve got a saved draft here with what I wanted to say but so far have abstained, but wanted to point out - you are not an outsider. X
Thank you for that - I should probably clarify I meant as in not involved with either member who are obviously not that fond of each other. It is a little worrying as there are obviously bigger issues going on than any of us know about so it’s incredibly hard to make appropriate comments without offending anyone ?

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As I wrote in my previous post, everything depends on intelligence and education and not on gender. Everyone (males and females) has to improve and develop their point of view and their values. Changing mind is the first step to reach a higher level and be able to change a community (big or small as can be the swinging scene) in better.
Anyway I would like to "complain" about "the media media of the month" because It is too challenging for us! Women are always better....
I'm kidding.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thank you for that - I should probably clarify I meant as in not involved with either member who are obviously not that fond of each other. It is a little worrying as there are obviously bigger issues going on than any of us know about so it’s incredibly hard to make appropriate comments without offending anyone ?
Obviously people can see there is a problem with two members but this shouldn’t effect the original and so far a really good discussion, I don’t see how people could be offended from an open discussion about something that is very prevalent in this scene. The more people speak up and are honest about how they feel about such topics then behaviour can change for the better.
We certainly shouldn’t have the snow flake attitude where we can’t say a word. ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
No one is being banned. If you feel like this then you need to speak up. We can only watch until we can’t any more. There is an obvious problem here from both sides. Can this be resolved?
Not from what I can see ... sorry