Single guys.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
Ok, so heresmy 2p Worth!

Single guys in the Lifestyle & how they act! Is it nurture or nature?

Well it’s both, if a person is treated like they’re shit and put in a toxic environment by our very nature they will be forced to defend themselves!

But on the flip side of that if you nurture them and give them a safe and happy environment they will thrive and be happy & share the love!

However as Alfred in Batman said ”some people just want to see the world burn”

:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
I spoke to someone here recently about how he had been treated at an event, I had suggested a thread that I’d been thinking about for some time which he had said for me to do, so here goes.

I mentioned somewhere else that I had only apart from one guy had only issues with guys from couples, we’ve been to many events and tbh the single guys have been amazing.

So what is it?
Why do guys get such bad press and why are all guys tarred with the same brush across the scene.

Why do guys get ignored for being polite even if they know you don’t want to meet but just being polite!

Not all comments and posts are bad, yes some deserve to be ignored or reported but not all so why do nice guys with nice comments get ignored but the couples and single ladies always get a reaction?

Is it a case of “another one” for you?

To our gents here.
How do you feel when it comes down to it about how you are treated, that could be regarding
Clubs
Sites
Socials
Etc.

Over to you and please be honest, you’re amongst friends after all.
I think single guys get treated like shit by too many people.
It's as if they're the leppers of this lifestyle and I can't stand it.

Yes there's truly some arseholes out there, but not all men are the same. To have prejudice against a human being for having a dick and not a pussy (essentially in this scene) is terrible.

Clubs are the worst for it quite frankly.
Some things we see for single guys;
Message us before attending our club (?!)
You must be verified
Entry = Single female £0 Couple £15 Single Guy =£65-110
Forums posts and profiles = SF = everyone throws themselves at their posts, couples' = crickets.. guys? = tumbleweed

A single guy makes a thread. Everyone views it and no one says a word. A single female makes a post and boom; they’re in there like rattle snakes up a drain pipe.
Same with a lot of people actually. Some men on here really, really try but get little in return. When others make comments on their threads or posts, who certainly may be more popular or a different sex, they’re threads get attention.
Media? LOL don't make me laugh....
Ladies here have added buns, fake photos too and STILL won POTM! Think about that for a minute... fake photo, never involved, not bothered, won POTM. A bun, had more comments than anyone else's photo that month.
Single guy? Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
He may not have all dick pics, but he gets less attention.
Why?
Because he's a bloke...

The other flip to that coin however is; a lot of blokes can be right dickheads. As myself and G from @The_Usual_Horny_Couple agreed on this week - single guys don’t show us much respect if any, as the male half of a couple. Fact is, if you want to get anywhere close to us, treat us with respect. They see our wives / partners as a target. A goal. An achievement to get a hold of and as a result of being so blinkered, they disregard us.
No one, not a single person on this site or the scene has any right to call my wife anything aside from Mrs P - any terms of affection or endearment are not yours to give.
Is that jealousy? Nope. It’s anger of the sheer lack of respect given to myself as her husband. My wife is my wife. Not anyone else’s and she’s certainly not going to jump into bed with you either.
That’s the only line that for me personally, single guys cross. Being overtly pushy with my wife. Or leaving extremely distasteful comments on her media.
At one event, a single guy was letching, peering over her, touching her and not talking no for an answer. He did this while my back was turned as I was chewing the fat with the club owners.
To negate that, to counter it, another single guy who I’ve a lot of respect for (we both have) stepped in and told him to back off which he did.
Had I had been there, or had known about it at the time - then things would have been very different. A lot of people here will know what I am on about.

So yes, on here, overall, single guys are great. But there are many who ruin it for the minority of genuinely decent chaps.

Last edited:
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Some really great points there..a lot of what you said we see everyday on the site..as soon as a single female joins you can see the toungs dragging along the floor but having said that we have met up with quite a few single gents from here and they are really genuine and respectful..I know what you mean about messages about what someone would like to do with your wife we get them as I’m sure a lot of couples do,,sometimes I really want to message back but I usually keep quiet so things don’t escalate out of control..usually it’s from new members who think it’s a cattle market like the other sites..to be honest though a lot of the newest members who are single gents have been really respectful when we have been chatting with them..I think it’s like everything in life it’s a minority spoiling it and not the majority and as for clubs they just see single guys as a cash cow..the only way it would ever change is if single guys boycott all the clubs and hit them in the pockets..not that it will ever happen..W.. :tiphat:

19 March 2015
Some really great points there..a lot of what you said we see everyday on the site..as soon as a single female joins you can see the toungs dragging along the floor but having said that we have met up with quite a few single gents from here and they are really genuine and respectful..I know what you mean about messages about what someone would like to do with your wife we get them as I’m sure a lot of couples do,,sometimes I really want to message back but I usually keep quiet so things don’t escalate out of control..usually it’s from new members who think it’s a cattle market like the other sites..to be honest though a lot of the newest members who are single gents have been really respectful when we have been chatting with them..I think it’s like everything in life it’s a minority spoiling it and not the majority and as for clubs they just see single guys as a cash cow..the only way it would ever change is if single guys boycott all the clubs and hit them in the pockets..not that it will ever happen..W.. :tiphat:
Yes it is - as I said, I find it’s a minority that ruin it for the majority. Or in fact I think it’s quite the other way around maybe.
Yep being used as a cash cow is disgraceful!
We’ve wanted a club for a long time and let me tell you now: we wouldn’t run it like any other club that’s currently available.
This is it, there’s the lack of respect that irks me. My wife is not an amusement for anyone. Also if anyone understands our dynamic then they should know to not even talk that way. They should address me first then her. She’s my submissive!
Some may not get that, but it’s wholly disrespectful to speak to her like she’s your girlfriend or something.
In fairness you’ve met some really lovely guys and had a lot of fun. Your experience so far on here, have shown to be fun and positive which is great. ??

19 March 2015
PS we’ve also always stated that we’d consider meeting up with a single gent, but given the right circumstances. ?
Oh and we both find the treatment of blokes, abhorrent by clubs. It’s unfair and we’d do things very differently.
When I questioned this several years ago, I was told “it’s positive discrimination “. Sad but positive discrimination IS STILL discrimination.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Single gents will never stop attending them though..realistically I think a loss of revenue is the only way to make them review their policies..unfortunatly this won’t happen but I really don’t see any other way for change.....for us personally we have no problems meeting single guys..we both enjoy the experience and they have all been great fun..the really great part is the friendship side too..we have become really good friends as well as meeting for fun..W..

19 March 2015
Single gents will never stop attending them though..realistically I think a loss of revenue is the only way to make them review their policies..unfortunatly this won’t happen but I really don’t see any other way for change.....for us personally we have no problems meeting single guys..we both enjoy the experience and they have all been great fun..the really great part is the friendship side too..we have become really good friends as well as meeting for fun..W..
Okay so here’s the dilemma:
You like to meet up with single guys and want to go to a club tonight, Saturday night.
All clubs block single guys from attending or attending the entire evening on a Saturday. So what do you do now?
Also, as stated this week somewhere: a club has a couples playroom where they can go in and take a single lady with them but no gents... why not and how would you manage?
What clubs fail to see is, it’s not just the club they’re inconveniencing, it’s couples who like the company of gents too! They’re cutting their noses off to spite their faces.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
We are like you in that we wouldn’t really play in a club..we have only been to xtasia once with the site last year..we don’t really bother with clubs,,all of our meets have been in hotels apart from the holiday meets and they were in the accommodation we we’re staying in..I do see your point though,,there trying to make swinging exclusively couples and females which is totally wrong on every level..W..

D

Deleted member 16044

I think single guys get treated like shit by too many people.
It's as if they're the leppers of this lifestyle and I can't stand it.

Yes there's truly some arseholes out there, but not all men are the same. To have prejudice against a human being for having a dick and not a pussy (essentially in this scene) is terrible.

Clubs are the worst for it quite frankly.
Some things we see for single guys;
Message us before attending our club (?!)
You must be verified
Entry = Single female £0 Couple £15 Single Guy =£65-110
Forums posts and profiles = SF = everyone throws themselves at their posts, couples' = crickets.. guys? = tumbleweed

A single guy makes a thread. Everyone views it and no one says a word. A single female makes a post and boom; they’re in there like rattle snakes up a drain pipe.
Same with a lot of people actually. Some men on here really, really try but get little in return. When others make comments on their threads or posts, who certainly may be more popular or a different sex, they’re threads get attention.
Media? LOL don't make me laugh....
Ladies here have added buns, fake photos too and STILL won POTM! Think about that for a minute... fake photo, never involved, not bothered, won POTM. A bun, had more comments than anyone else's photo that month.
Single guy? Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
He may not have all dick pics, but he gets less attention.
Why?
Because he's a bloke...

The other flip to that coin however is; a lot of blokes can be right dickheads. As myself and G from @The_Usual_Horny_Couple agreed on this week - single guys don’t show us much respect if any, as the male half of a couple. Fact is, if you want to get anywhere close to us, treat us with respect. They see our wives / partners as a target. A goal. An achievement to get a hold of and as a result of being so blinkered, they disregard us.
No one, not a single person on this site or the scene has any right to call my wife anything aside from Mrs P - any terms of affection or endearment are not yours to give.
Is that jealousy? Nope. It’s anger of the sheer lack of respect given to myself as her husband. My wife is my wife. Not anyone else’s and she’s certainly not going to jump into bed with you either.
That’s the only line that for me personally, single guys cross. Being overtly pushy with my wife. Or leaving extremely distasteful comments on her media.
At one event, a single guy was letching, peering over her, touching her and not talking no for an answer. He did this while my back was turned as I was chewing the fat with the club owners.
To negate that, to counter it, another single guy who I’ve a lot of respect for (we both have) stepped in and told him to back off which he did.
Had I had been there, or had known about it at the time - then things would have been very different. A lot of people here will know what I am on about.

So yes, on here, overall, single guys are great. But there are many who ruin it for the minority of genuinely decent chaps.
Yeah I love Mrs P n you xxx

D

Deleted member 16044

We are like you in that we wouldn’t really play in a club..we have only been to xtasia once with the site last year..we don’t really bother with clubs,,all of our meets have been in hotels apart from the holiday meets and they were in the accommodation we we’re staying in..I do see your point though,,there trying to make swinging exclusively couples and females which is totally wrong on every level..W..
Lachambre in Leicester bans all single guys on Saturdays

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Okay so here’s the dilemma:
You like to meet up with single guys and want to go to a club tonight, Saturday night.
All clubs block single guys from attending or attending the entire evening on a Saturday. So what do you do now?
Also, as stated this week somewhere: a club has a couples playroom where they can go in and take a single lady with them but no gents... why not and how would you manage?
What clubs fail to see is, it’s not just the club they’re inconveniencing, it’s couples who like the company of gents too! They’re cutting their noses off to spite their faces.
As you know sadly the baddies have made it awful for couples
But that to me is wrong
I could be bad... No comments
I get kicked out

Morally
Sexually
It is discriminatory

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

It would be wonderful if clubs around the place would not keep that same stinky attitude that single GUYS are not allowed on Saturday nights , you can only get in as a couple and have to pay three or four times as much as single ladies or couples

• Love
Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

just seen this and think it is a great attitude towards single males

What do you think of this video?
Good evening. I have merged your thread with this one. As we already have an existing thread discussing the same, it makes sense to merge them and keep this on topic - I see no reason to not to.
Many thanks
Admin x

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon
19 March 2015
It would be wonderful if clubs around the place would not keep that same stinky attitude that single GUYS are not allowed on Saturday nights , you can only get in as a couple and have to pay three or four times as much as single ladies or couples
We agree and we think we’d definitely introduce some ground breaking rules, if we ever got a club. x

Also I have a question to ask;
For any male half of a couple on here who was previously here as a single gent, how do you now see and treat other single guys?
You of all people will have a better understanding than anyone, of what it’s like to be in this as a single gent. So how do you see things now that you’re part of a couple?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I spoke to someone here recently about how he had been treated at an event, I had suggested a thread that I’d been thinking about for some time which he had said for me to do, so here goes.

I mentioned somewhere else that I had only apart from one guy had only issues with guys from couples, we’ve been to many events and tbh the single guys have been amazing.

So what is it?
Why do guys get such bad press and why are all guys tarred with the same brush across the scene.

Why do guys get ignored for being polite even if they know you don’t want to meet but just being polite!

Not all comments and posts are bad, yes some deserve to be ignored or reported but not all so why do nice guys with nice comments get ignored but the couples and single ladies always get a reaction?

Is it a case of “another one” for you?

To our gents here.
How do you feel when it comes down to it about how you are treated, that could be regarding
Clubs
Sites
Socials
Etc.

Over to you and please be honest, you’re amongst friends after all.
This is a legend of a thread ? x