Single Guys

• Thread starter Marky191268
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok following on from a chat I have had with a couple. What do ladies and couples like in a single guy. Someone who lacks confidence but is polite and courteous or someone is full on?
Will be interesting to see where this goes @Marky191268 as I see mixed feedback from everyone here. And if I see it quite mixed, it must be very difficult for you as a single gent - as there doesn't seem to be clear definitive lines.
At least in my opinion. If I see mixed boundaries, then it must be harder for the single gents here as you never know which way to go, unless you just go with the flow and see how it pans out. :) (y)

27 April 2015
just go with the flow and see how it pans out.
for us, be it chatting or meeting with Males or females, Confidence, yet polite and courteous every time, there is a fine line between full on pervy, and subtle flirting, both have their own place in chats/meets, and both are welcomed at the right time, so my advice is let the person you are chatting to lead things if your not sure, and respond accordingly xx

D

Deleted member 3870

You know what, I'm not going to give you a list of things I like in a guy. I'd say just be you but be a gentleman at the same time, if someone doesn't like your personality after that, then you're either not compatible or they don't know a good thing when they've come across it. Obviously you're a lovely man otherwise you wouldn't be allowed on here :)

M

Marky191268

You know what, I'm not going to give you a list of things I like in a guy. I'd say just be you but be a gentleman at the same time, if someone doesn't like your personality after that, then you're either not compatible or they don't know a good thing when they've come across it. Obviously you're a lovely man otherwise you wouldn't be allowed on here :)
That is a very nice thing to say :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Probably not, my standards are way too high lol
Nothing wrong with standards and high expectations. :) x

We agree, there has to be a little of something that's not definable that creates the desires and the ideas to progress to something more, if it was easy and simple, it would be boring Lol !! xx
True, complexity and inquisitiveness, curiosity and just figuring it all out is part of the challenge of the whole chase and catch thing..
Yeah exactly! I'm not quite sure what it is but I know it's something lol
Exactly.. There must be that something. We all know when it's there.. Has to be that something. :)

M

Marky191268

Ok everyone should know I respect, but getting confused by couples saying other things. This is why I may give up

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok everyone should know I respect, but getting confused by couples saying other things. This is why I may give up
Hi Mark
You said to me in chat the other day and I quote "I was hoping you'd slide down my Harley" we were mid conversation and you just came out with that, not being rude, but if you think that appeals to ladies then you have it wrong. :confused: Sorry Mark.. x

Sometimes I think you need to remember - swingers we are, but normal human beings. People first, swingers secondary.
You may find this straight to the point but I don't BS and go around corners and will tell it as it is, and we are after all trying to help you.
Education is key... I have tried many many times to help you and advise you. Good luck hun x

M

Marky191268

Sorry but still confused, some couples like flirting and others don't, the flirting maybe naughty.

M

meet_the_fockers

Ommmm..
I think if they want you darling they will say so.
They wont want you if you strop n pout its not a good look. :eek:
Flirting is the nature of the site im afraid.. you have to read between the lines without wading in with size 9,s.
As i said most people when they wish to take things further.. will let you know. :) be it strong hints or otherwise.. unsure then message them.. politely though..
Im afraid come take a ride on my rocket.. wont have..
The desired result. X