Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
I’ve always ranged from 12-16 I look shit being a 12 because I’m tall and have big boobs so I try to stick to 14 or 13 ? I once years ago hit an 18. I felt ill being that size. I work out and eat a healthy diet and try to keep to 14. Most of that s ass and boobs though ? I’ve always been an hour glass figure though. ??
Dont we know it ??

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
11 stone I can actually go back to being class at football then I'm so shit since I'm a fat bastard
I have a chart in the house to get me down to 14 stone. So far I've lost 6 pound and that's all been due to me being on deaths bed for 4 days this week ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I understand it,I just don't believe it ?.Take away personality and talking etc,for 1 second.Who are you picking?
The slender size10,perky tits,tight arse,silky smooth hair.Looks good in a bin bag.Or the size 16.Rolls you could get lost in,stretch marks with make up a map of the uk,tits that sleep under your armpit when you're on your back thinder thighs galore? .And I don't mean for sex.If they both asked you out on a date in public,at the same time.Who would you choose? X
Personally I'd pick the most shaggable one :)