Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

This is for everyone who is of the more fuller figure, it is okay to feel sexy and good, you do not have to dress to impress, do it for you and embrace your body.
I am tired of seeing magazines full of the other figure because for years that is all the media portrays
I hate it when guys message me and say 'big tits they must be heavy '

this is not me
but the fuller figure ladies should feel this way if they want to that is

What do you think that size matters?

Do you think it is important to make people feel good no matter what size they are?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve met ladies of all sizes ,they have all been uniquely sexy and a lot of fun to be with ... size is of no consequence to me , it’s no different for us blokes when you see “only interested in VWE .... no one under 8inches “ and “only blokes that can go all night need apply “ that sort of thing it’s on other sites this happens, here on SS its always been an all inclusive community, some if not all of us will have some form of hang up over our bodies .... but we are what are .....

24 November 2015
In this lifestyle size maybe doesnt matter so much ,afterall we,re all here for the same reason ,but in everyday life then yes i believe to some it does matter , i have omg im fat as fuck days then other days i feel great about myself , working in the pub trade ive been an inadvertant witness to some rather crude comments made by people ,who are no gods or goddesses

D

Deleted member 16044

In this lifestyle size maybe doesnt matter so much ,afterall we,re all here for the same reason ,but in everyday life then yes i believe to some it does matter , i have omg im fat as fuck days then other days i feel great about myself , working in the pub trade ive been an inadvertant witness to some rather crude comments made by people ,who are no gods or goddesses
I used to work behind bars, no not prison bars, like you, back in the day of me not being so over weight, I had guys fighting over me, now that has changed, having a baby then losing it, people never bother to ask and I have had comments oi love yer pregnant. Even in my line of work I was called fat by the child I was supporting I ignored his comment but did tell him later it was wrong to call people fat and ugly.

D

Deleted member 16044

But surely your first comment just reflects your feelings at that point in time and we all have those and come through it.
In respect of the comments: arseholes!
not at all, eating toast with butter and cheese right now so will get fat on that
I am trying to make a point of that guys always look at the slimmer figure always ready to compliment a slimmer figure and do not even look at the fuller figure lady. Bring men into this too as I am not biased nor here to limit my points to just one sex. I mean who looks at the fuller man and pays him compliments?
and you do not know what I am feeling
No one does of anyone on here to be honest
my first comment on what?
My arguement is how we as male and females put slim people first and fuller figures last and say wow look at her in that slinky number and I hear comments on the fuller figure lady omg she should not be wearing that omg she is well fat in that
and yes we all feel fat in our own eyes what ones fat is not the same as others x

D

Deleted member 16044

This is for everyone who is of the more fuller figure, it is okay to feel sexy and good, you do not have to dress to impress, do it for you and embrace your body.
I am tired of seeing magazines full of the other figure because for years that is all the media portrays
I hate it when guys message me and say 'big tits they must be heavy '

this is not me
but the fuller figure ladies should feel this way if they want to that is

What do you think that size matters?

Do you think it is important to make people feel good no matter what size they are?
one person here put as a comment :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: he knows who he is ...that really sucked and made me feel like wtf! do not worry love enjoy your flirting with the slimmer women on here it has been noticed, hence the need to emphasise about how people have little or no respect for people on here ...Not all but a couple of guys here know who they are

D

Deleted member 16044

one person here put as a comment :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: he knows who he is ...that really sucked and made me feel like wtf! do not worry love enjoy your flirting with the slimmer women on here it has been noticed, hence the need to emphasise about how people have little or no respect for people on here ...Not all but a couple of guys here know who they are
he then responed back with 5 of those symbols thinks it is funny does he to make a woman feel like shit

D

Deleted member 15037

If some bloke is behaving like that he's a grade A shit.
If someone prefers skeletons with Tupperware tits fair enough but that doesn't give the right to disrespect or insult anyone.

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
10 July 2018
I’ve met ladies of all sizes ,they have all been uniquely sexy and a lot of fun to be with ...
Exactly.

For me, sex has never been better nor worse with a larger woman or a smaller woman. It’s been different, sure. There are things that I’ve found easier or harder with women of different sizes, but I could say the same about… sex with different people.

While there are people who have preferences as to body size - as there are people who have age limitations - I’ve never been one of them.

What been important to me, the primarily important things have been: do I like them, do I fancy them, and do they feel the same about me? And that’s never relied upon whether the lady has been either sylph-like or larger.

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

Exactly.

For me, sex has never been better nor worse with a larger woman or a smaller woman. It’s been different, sure. There are things that I’ve found easier or harder with women of different sizes, but I could say the same about… sex with different people.

While there are people who have preferences as to body size - as there are people who have age limitations - I’ve never been one of them.

What been important to me, the primarily important things have been: do I like them, do I fancy them, and do they feel the same about me? And that’s never relied upon whether the lady has been either sylph-like or larger.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww larger
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smaller labels fecking hate them
we are men and women end of

labels are what we have become a labelling society of putting people in a box or catergory
yuck!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
If some bloke is behaving like that he's a grade A shit.
If someone prefers skeletons with Tupperware tits fair enough but that doesn't give the right to disrespect or insult anyone.
Isn’t calling a slender lady “a skeleton with Tupperware tits “ disrespectful ?? ... this site has always been about being all inclusive, sometimes people coming off other site don’t always see how different it is here ...

D

Deleted member 16044

Exactly.

I was not actually arguing about sex it is about size and you just hit the nail on the head with your reply, why because you have put me in the larger label and the slim in the small label that makes me feel rotten to a core

Males.....Females

I never mentioned about sex ...guess you must have it on your mind Sir!
Nor is it about age
just about how men are towards females and wow just wow you put women into labels ...larger and smaller x

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
not at all, eating toast with butter and cheese right now so will get fat on that
I am trying to make a point of that guys always look at the slimmer figure always ready to compliment a slimmer figure and do not even look at the fuller figure lady. Bring men into this too as I am not biased nor here to limit my points to just one sex. I mean who looks at the fuller man and pays him compliments?
and you do not know what I am feeling
No one does of anyone on here to be honest
my first comment on what?
My arguement is how we as male and females put slim people first and fuller figures last and say wow look at her in that slinky number and I hear comments on the fuller figure lady omg she should not be wearing that omg she is well fat in that
and yes we all feel fat in our own eyes what ones fat is not the same as others x
Sorry to put in my two penny worth, but I don’t toatally agree with what you are saying. I’m so sorry you have had some bad experiences on here with some men but I’m no skinny mini or in my prime and I have found that all of the men have been complimentary and respectful in all communications.
People do have tastes for different types and are more than entitled to their right to do this in a respectful way.
Symbols that are sent along with messages and comments are often meant in a light hearted flirty way not as an insult.
It is such a shame that a few bad eggs have seemed to spoil what should be a fun and flirty time on here making new friends along the way.
May I suggest block and report, both buttons available on site I believe with site designers / admin obviously taking people’s conduct very seriously xx

D

Deleted member 16044

I have always been a social outcast because I speak my mind
I have asked to leave