Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hi callie
New here
joined on Monday
my argument is that we are all in the habit of making fuller figure men or women feel rotten ive had it done a few times on here in less than a week.
As the owner and Administrator of this site, I feel duty bound to respond to this.
These are quite serious accusations to suggest, for our site given that it’s not a meat market.
We take care of all of our members and go above and beyond to ensure that everyone has a safe platform to enjoy, use, and arrange meeting up with others.
While I agree that some comments had been made on your media, which you found distasteful- I’ve yet to see any posts or opinions aimed towards you regarding size (regardless of which type) and also haven’t seen anything related to purposefully making you feel bad.

If other members have done so, then I urge you to report such matters so we can deal with it and swiftly - to ensure fairness for the wider community.

Reporting items are easy to do and you have a report button on everything site - wide.
If no member has directed anything genuinely untoward at you, then I’d like to think it could be a genuine misinterpretation.
Accusations of bullying, are very serious and something we will act upon with swiftness.
Thank you.
Admin.

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I have always been a social outcast because I speak my mind
I have asked to leave
I don’t think speaking your mind is a problem many others do just as I do as well. It is sad you feel you need to leave, you should come to social and get to know people and people to know you. Written texts can often be so misleading from what people meant for them to say on comparison to how they are read x

26 December 2019
hi callie
New here
joined on Monday
my argument is that we are all in the habit of making fuller figure men or women feel rotten ive had it done a few times on here in less than a week.
Hi I'm fairly new too.

I understand exactly what your saying, I wish you hadn't had those experiences. I try to think that for every 1 person who doesn't find us attractive there is 1 who does. We should tell people what we like about each other. Let's build each other up rather than bringing people down.

Xcx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sorry to put in my two penny worth, but I don’t toatally agree with what you are saying. I’m so sorry you have had some bad experiences on here with some men but I’m no skinny mini or in my prime and I have found that all of the men have been complimentary and respectful in all communications.
People do have tastes for different types and are more than entitled to their right to do this in a respectful way.
Symbols that are sent along with messages and comments are often meant in a light hearted flirty way not as an insult.
It is such a shame that a few bad eggs have seemed to spoil what should be a fun and flirty time on here making new friends along the way.
May I suggest block and report, both buttons available on site I believe with site designers / admin obviously taking people’s conduct very seriously xx
I totally agree emoji’s are sent as part as flirty banter never in a derogatory way ... we have some quite explicit emoji on here ... I do use them a lot as sometimes an emoji is better than words ...

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Hi I'm fairly new too.

I understand exactly what your saying, I wish you hadn't had those experiences. I try to think that for every 1 person who doesn't find us attractive there is 1 who does. We should tell people what we like about each other. Let's build each other up rather than bringing people down.

Xcx
Absolutely Callie, nearly lost my partner to the most horrendous car crash last week in which the 19 yr old girl thought she could handle driving at speeds of near on a 100mph on a 40 country lane!
Looking at wreckage of his car as hers flipped and smashed on top of his, life is precious, as she very sadly found out at a too steeper price to pay for one so young.
Being respectful of others costs nothing. Enjoy life, grasp with both hands and be happy x

D

Deleted member 11852

not at all, eating toast with butter and cheese right now so will get fat on that
I am trying to make a point of that guys always look at the slimmer figure always ready to compliment a slimmer figure and do not even look at the fuller figure lady. Bring men into this too as I am not biased nor here to limit my points to just one sex. I mean who looks at the fuller man and pays him compliments?
and you do not know what I am feeling
No one does of anyone on here to be honest
my first comment on what?
My arguement is how we as male and females put slim people first and fuller figures last and say wow look at her in that slinky number and I hear comments on the fuller figure lady omg she should not be wearing that omg she is well fat in that
and yes we all feel fat in our own eyes what ones fat is not the same as others x
I am sorry but you cannot put every guy in the same category. Not all guys like slim figures. xx M

Reactions: MP386

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Being a lady of the fuller figure I can honestly say I have never had any disrespect from anybody on this site. xxx M
I sincerely hope not too.
It doesn’t matter whether anyone is slim, fuller figured, tall, short, different backgrounds, shaven, bearded etc etc - any form of any abuse or bullying on here, will not be tolerated whatsoever. We’ve maintained that from before we launched and will continue to maintain it up until the point where we close the site down.
There is no room for racism, sexism, abuse, harassment, stalking, violent rhetoric or homophobia on our site.

D

Deleted member 8095

It doesn’t matter whether anyone is slim, fuller figured, tall, short, different backgrounds, shaven, bearded etc etc - any form of any abuse or bullying on here, will not be tolerated whatsoever. We’ve maintained that from before we launched and will continue to maintain it up until the point where we close the site down.
There is no room for racism, sexism, abuse, harassment, stalking, violent rhetoric or homophobia on our site.

I can obviously only speak for ourselves when I say you've achieved your goal thus far, we have never experienced anything other than positivity and inclusion on this site and yes we are a more 'voluptuous' couple ! Keep up the good work and worry not, this site and its inmates are a cut above the rest! (P)

D

Deleted member 11852

You all do an absolutely fantastic job on here. We Personally thank you from the bottom of our hearts. xxx M

11 November 2019
I can obviously only speak for ourselves when I say you've achieved your goal thus far, we have never experienced anything other than positivity and inclusion on this site and yes we are a more 'voluptuous' couple ! Keep up the good work and worry not, this site and its inmates are a cut above the rest! (P)
??Definitely! It’s been brilliant while I’ve been here.....? Don’t know how we got here?????

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well peeps if anything in this thread, it’s highlighted two things;
1, If anyone suffers abuse in any form - you must report it. Please don’t feel you cannot.
2, The site is safe and so are you.
I get that the thread has derailed but serious accusations have been made and we’d still like to get to the bottom of it and also it needed addressing.

D

Deleted member 8095

I’ve been watching this thread and am just wondering, is it fair to say that most here believe size isn’t an issue. Is that a fair comment?
I would agree with that assesment yes, but then I've always got that feeling on this site and to be totally honest have never (that I can recall), seen anything to seriously suggest otherwise. I believe that sometimes our own self imposed views of ourselves can skew our interpretation of what others may be trying to convey and also we must remember that a message cannot fully convey emotion or sentiment and therefore it boils down to how the individual "de-codes" the message. That's just my 2p's worth!! (P)

24 June 2019
City
Washington
I have held back from commenting until today for fear of offending by saying the wrong thing because I do have a tendency to open my mouth and put my foot in it (I’m not really that flexible!?) and the written word can so often be misinterpreted and the best of intentions skewed ... so I’ll hold my breath and just say ...

For me other people’s size doesn’t matter. My own does. I can’t deny that. I have a healthy relationship now with my own size but I didn’t used to. However, none of that impacts on how I look at others.

I’m a live and let live girl. I don’t judge on size or much else for that matter. Primarily and in all walks of my life if you click with me, make me laugh, fire my brain (and body if that’s part of our link) and want a give as well as take relationship then you’re cool. Size doesn’t come into any of that.