Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think i'm missing something ?.What's desperate about meeting different body types,while still having a certain preference? X
What you want me to say I’ll shag anyone and everyone ?‍♂️.... is that not a definite of “Desperate Dan” ... ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
What you want me to say I’ll shag anyone and everyone ?‍♂️.... is that not a definite of “Desperate Dan” ... ?
But I know you wouldn't?? So how does that answer my question? ? I was literally just asking if 2 women,1 size 10 and 1 size 16,walked upto you in a bar and asked you on a date.Which would you choose? I never mentioned looks,or confidence levels.Because to me you have stunning slender women, but also stunning fuller women.So it's not a conpetition it's just a question.That no one wants to answer by the looks of it lol x

• Wow
Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
17 September 2020
I'd choose the one who has the better arse and whose dress sense I like better. As long as they ain't obese I wouldn't be put off

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
17 September 2020
But what if you have to answer before you saw their arse? X
It's an impossible conundrum because the size 10 could have no tits or arse and I wouldn't be interested at all. If they both got to the gym and have a perky ass tits I'm taking the size 10

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No one will be honest in this scene. Not any more, it certainly was a lot different twenty years ago where you could speak freely but we now live in a woke flakery society where everyone is beautiful inside and out.
I only read yesterday about a stunning pretty young girl, only 24 and an insta influencer, she posted daily of herself in the gym but she only weighed 4-5 stone due to the fact she had battled anorexia. Her photos are hard to look at but the constant appreciation and how stunningly beautiful you are made her carry on. She died this week when her heart gave in and stopped. Maybe someone should have been a bit more honest.
No different to morbidly obese influencers showing off rolls upon rolls of fat, yet having an amazing audience telling her she’s beautiful yet at dangerous levels of heart failure and other health issues.
This behaviour needs to stop.
This society of love everyone regardless of what you look like is only going to encourage more young girls to their deaths.
Many people have health problems due to weight but either spectrum shouldn’t be encouraged.
Because of this society of love everyone and everyone is beautiful then gawd help people in this scene where you now have to have sex with someone that you wouldn’t normally go for just because of this very reason. Everyone is beautiful regardless of size though! Well you lot be those people and tell yourself everyone is gorgeous. I shall still fancy who I fancy because I have that choice. I don’t think that’s a criminal act just yet? ??

17 September 2020
No one will be honest in this scene. Not any more, it certainly was a lot different twenty years ago where you could speak freely but we now live in a woke flakery society where everyone is beautiful inside and out.
I only read yesterday about a stunning pretty young girl, only 24 and an insta influencer, she posted daily of herself in the gym but she only weighed 4-5 stone due to the fact she had battled anorexia. Her photos are hard to look at but the constant appreciation and how stunningly beautiful you are made her carry on. She died this week when her heart gave in and stopped. Maybe someone should have been a bit more honest.
No different to morbidly obese influencers showing off rolls upon rolls of fat, yet having an amazing audience telling her she’s beautiful yet at dangerous levels of heart failure and other health issues.
This behaviour needs to stop.
This society of love everyone regardless of what you look like is only going to encourage more young girls to their deaths.
Many people have health problems due to weight but either spectrum shouldn’t be encouraged.
Because of this society of love everyone and everyone is beautiful then gawd help people in this scene where you now have to have sex with someone that you wouldn’t normally go for just because of this very reason. Everyone is beautiful regardless of size though! Well you lot be those people and tell yourself everyone is gorgeous. I shall still fancy who I fancy because I have that choice. I don’t think that’s a criminal act just yet? ??
I fancy you for you not just for a shag ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls