Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
So flop it around ?
Handsome hunk or Mooby man ?
think we know your answer ??
Do you not read any of my posts?lol I like short arsed,chubby men who drink pints and eat kebabs.If you're putting Gary Anderson in front of me, and chris hemsworth then I'm picking Gary.I like what I like.I don't like what I think would make me look good in public x

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I understand it,I just don't believe it ?.Take away personality and talking etc,for 1 second.Who are you picking?
The slender size10,perky tits,tight arse,silky smooth hair.Looks good in a bin bag.Or the size 16.Rolls you could get lost in,stretch marks with make up a map of the uk,tits that sleep under your armpit when you're on your back thinder thighs galore? .And I don't mean for sex.If they both asked you out on a date in public,at the same time.Who would you choose? X
Actually, and I don’t often get involved in little tussels, but I do think you are being a little unfair. Personally screamed out from the person you are disguising and not in a good way and not only towards male members.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Actually, and I don’t often get involved in little tussels, but I do think you are being a little unfair. Personally screamed out from the person you are disguising and not in a good way and not only towards male members.
How is it unfair to ask MP a general question? I'm not the OP,I don't have any insecurities about my weight and definitely no problems with men lol.But I also don't believe that most people will pick the bigger lady over the slender lady, in normal circumstances.In this lifestyle It's more likely x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Do you not read any of my posts?lol I like short arsed,chubby men who drink pints and eat kebabs.If you're putting Gary Anderson in front of me, and chris hemsworth then I'm picking Gary.I like what I like.I don't like what I think would make me look good in public x
So Handsome Hunk ....?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
How is it unfair to ask MP a general question? I'm not the OP,I don't have any insecurities about my weight and definitely no problems with men lol.But I also don't believe that most people will pick the bigger lady over the slender lady, in normal circumstances.In this lifestyle It's more likely x
Now now ladies play nice ????

• Haha
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Now now ladies play nice ????
It was just a general question though.I've read and interracted with you enough to know that you take the time and effort to get to know people, on a personal level.You've always said personality is important to you.So I don't get how it's unfair to ask you what you would choose if you didn't have that option? X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
If difficult to get off the fence because I find all women sexy be they the fuller figure or stick thing .... as long as my boobs aren’t bigger than hers ..... so yes I’m shallow ?

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
If difficult to get off the fence because I find all women sexy be they the fuller figure or stick thing .... as long as my boobs aren’t bigger than hers ..... so yes I’m shallow ?
That still hasn't answered my question,but i'll stop mentioning it now ? x

• Burn
  • Wow
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Your hard work ? you only want me to say the skinny one sir your right :p :p :p
No.I don't care what your answer is tbh lol.If i'm wrong then i'm wrong, because I don't know you enough to presume your answer.It was just a general question while I drank my third coffee ? x

• Haha
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
No.I don't care what your answer is tbh lol.If i'm wrong then i'm wrong, because I don't know you enough to presume your answer.It was just a general question while I drank my third coffee ? x
You don’t care ?
I do have a thing for what’s the term ?“hangers” I like trying to avoid black eyes .... ??

• Haha
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
And no I don't care.You answering the slimmer person,would not make me think any less of you.We all like what we like, in a physical sense.But we're also not complete cocks that we would solely base our experiences on looking for just that type.That's why people have an open mind in this lifestyle.? x

• Love
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
And no I don't care.You answering the slimmer person,would not make me think any less of you.We all like what we like, in a physical sense.But we're also not complete cocks that we would solely base our experiences on looking for just that type.That's why people have an open mind in this lifestyle.? x
We all have hang ups on bits ,probably women more so than men .... I know I do lots of bits I don’t like but it’s me ... I like to know the person be that in this lifestyle or out of it , it would make no difference to me if they were larger ... more cushion for the pushing .... I believe that’s a saying ?
Then on the other hand you have ladies with small physics, flat chest does make them any less a women or sexual attractive ... I think everyone to a degree is shallow

Reactions: Skippy01
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I think any question from anyone to anyone is unfair when it is loaded - dammed which ever answer they give ! ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: MP386 and Pearls