Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Size was one of her hang ups .... to me size has never been an issue ,it’s the person inside the package,if that makes sense ?
I understand it,I just don't believe it ?.Take away personality and talking etc,for 1 second.Who are you picking?
The slender size10,perky tits,tight arse,silky smooth hair.Looks good in a bin bag.Or the size 16.Rolls you could get lost in,stretch marks with make up a map of the uk,tits that sleep under your armpit when you're on your back thinder thighs galore? .And I don't mean for sex.If they both asked you out on a date in public,at the same time.Who would you choose? X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I understand it,I just don't believe it ?.Take away personality and talking etc,for 1 second.Who are you picking?
The slender size10,perky tits,tight arse,silky smooth hair.Looks good in a bin bag.Or the size 16.Rolls you could get lost in,stretch marks with make up a map of the uk,tits that sleep under your armpit when you're on your back thinder thighs galore? .And I don't mean for sex.If they both asked you out on a date in public,at the same time.Who would you choose? X
Threesome ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What is it with women and impossible questions to answer ???
Being asked on a date by 2 ladies at the same time ..... I’d be off to the lottery shop because my luck had definitely changed ?

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G and Pearls