Smells

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 January 2018
City
Manchester
Freshly cut grass, the smell of bread baking , Margherita pizza being cooked / baked , cool water for women perfume / edp, BBQ smell :)

Dislike ...halitosis and smelly body odour ( some sweat actually smells nice .. must be the pheromones ;) )

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
I love the smell of my greenhouse in the summer :D
Duuuuude :cool: ;) :D uhu...
I love the smell of chicken cooking
Hate it if it's off :eek:
Goddamn I experience it weekly woman! :sick: :rofl:

Same as most really;
Love the smell of the rain coming, freshly cut grass, petrol.. also love the smell of roast beef cooking. Love the smell of jasmine and Opium & Dolce Vita perfume. :love:

Hate the smell of; nappies, dog muck, bad breath, unclean nether regions :sick:, gone off chicken (slowly am getting accustomed :D ) and the usual stuff like someone else's bathroom odours.. :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Duuuuude :cool: ;) :D uhu...

Goddamn I experience it weekly woman! :sick: :rofl:

Same as most really;
Love the smell of the rain coming, freshly cut grass, petrol.. also love the smell of roast beef cooking. Love the smell of jasmine and Opium & Dolce Vita perfume. :love:

Hate the smell of; nappies, dog muck, bad breath, unclean nether regions :sick:, gone off chicken (slowly am getting accustomed :D ) and the usual stuff like someone else's bathroom odours.. :D
Only twice last week so stop moaning, it's getting better :cautious:

10 July 2018
I love the smell of Jasmine and Vanilla
I hate the smell of gone off fish and rubbish that's been sitting in black bags in the heat:sick:
Over to you ;)
While there are smells that bring back certain memories, there are a few that I actually like just because I ‘like’ the smell: the smell of newly mown grass, for example, or of freshly made bread. I’m partial to the smell of citrus. None of these are smells that link to specific memories.

Then there are the odours that do link to specific recollections: a particular perfume my ex-wife favoured always makes me smile; the smell of cordite always takes me back to childhood and the specific memory of playing 'cowboys’, dressed up and shooting cap-guns.

And then there are the ‘new’ ones; smells I’ve forgotten about but suddenly hit me. Couple of weeks ago, I was walking past a shop wherein some builders were refitting it for a new purpose. The sound of the circular saw reached me before the smell, but suddenly, as I passed the door, the smell of sawdust hit me and just for a moment, I remembered doing some work with my late brother, stripping cork boards, and sawing wood for something or other…

Seriously strong memory, the pair of us laughing at.. something or other… and surrounded by sawdust in the air.

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
I like the smell of cut grass, the smell after rain has fallen, some of the perfume women wear is lovely.