So called 'wank clubs' and wanking at swinging clubs..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
What's a Wank Club?
Its when you have a wank with your old lad wrapped in a playing card and folks have to bet on what number club it is. Its all the rage up north very up north tho. Bet fred are thinking of taking it on line

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Do you get it? Is it for you?
Do you like the idea of men wandering around swinging clubs while wanking? Does it turn you on?
What about these 'wank clubs'? Your cup of tea, or not?

It's a no from me in general. Just not my thing.

I don't mind admiring people at play in clubs. I've seen a few members from this site playing and it's been very sexy to watch for a while, but I'm not one for touching myself at the same time.

If it was part of what they liked and had specifically asked me to, that's a different matter. If I feel they are getting something from it too then I probably could.

Reactions: Therapon
9 September 2017
I'm very broadminded and I try to understand the most peculiar fetishes and yet for some reason, which I honestly don't unerstand, I find this practice creepy and wasn't aware that it seems to be commonplace in the swinging club arena
Do these guys realise that most people (of both sexes) find it off-putting at best and offensive at worst? Again, I hate to think of the damage they're doing to the reputation of single men No wonder some women and couples prefer events where single men are not included
One thing I do find amusing though is that if clubs were full of women sitting there masturbating I highly doubt we'd be having the same conversation ;)

Antogs xx

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Not for me don't mined with a single lady or couple if thats what he she wants but walking around clubs NO I have seen it nudist beaches and again all weirded for me :tiphat::palm:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls