• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

so why are swingers so kinky?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
That is one of the really good things about this site if you want to talk about kink/fetish/bsdm you can, so we do, and what a refreshing change that makes from other sites that are either swinger or bdsm sites and never the twain shall meet.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
True man, we're just all natural born kinksters. Horny, kinky and always up for a slice of something my good friend.

27 April 2015
We think for our two penneth worth that the reason is, Social Swinging is attracting a more confident swinger, that needs some reality and a realisation to what they are doing and is sick of the other sites that promote or does not promote a friendlier atmosphere. its certainly nice from our point of view to be able to talk freely and enjoy a banter, without any worries of offending anyone, or getting banned for talking in a wrong forum !!!

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

I think that's another reason i like it in here so much, its not just about swinging, we can discuss bdsm too

MOTM

18 July 2015
what Zebo said. I'm new to swinging but have been into BDSM for years. It's nice that I feel I can be openly kinky on here, it makes it less of a leap from what I'm used to
Well we are here to make you all feel welcome Miss Z

R

riccarda

Anyway back to my point that swingers are not kinky You see as they are basically are after a sexual thrill they fail to see the true spiritual connection that occurs through kinkynessnous it moves You to a higher plane of existence basically if someone nails your nads to a plank

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…