• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Social Swinging 'family Tree'

H

Hollynys

Ok let's see if we get any response in this thread, seeing as we are meant to be part of a family. If no one knows what I am talking about, look at our profile. Holly

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
H

Hollynys

How amusing, I mention getting my tits out and we get replies. I understand you want new members and are busy, but you should remember who advertises this site as well

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
How amusing, I mention getting my tits out and we get replies. I understand you want new members and are busy, but you should remember who advertises this site as well
Sorry but I feel this is a dig towards me.?
As I just said on your profile;

Sorry but what's that supposed to mean? I have only now got online? Was on at 8ish this morning, but then had to go out (as we do every Saturday morning - the only time off we take for 3 hours) - have only got back. Is there an issue here?
Not a friendly site? You sure about that?

Reactions: LeeWidnes
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Just looking for someone to play with this afternoon/evening...anyone? ( not you Lee lol)

Damn lol

Family time

I do like a bit of family time whenever I get the chance

Hmm keyboard is playing up again Lee

The keyboard must of gotten a bit sticky

Id say this is the friendliest site of its kind

Must agree with you there!

I'm also a very. very. very friendly person

Would you like to get freindlier

Never one to miss an oppertunity. X

Opportunities should never be missed if at all possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…