• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Social Swinging 'family Tree'

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
One nawty cousin reporting in and saying hello to my family. I need to get out of a rut and start being nawty again xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Awwww feel the love. Be warned though a party will usually end with one of us stood on a table.....
If you're lucky it'll be Kaz dancing and stripping or.....
It'll be me drunkenly shouting "let's wreck the fecking place"

50/50 pot luck really

Bnk
Xxx

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Admin you are right I do need to get it sorted. Just thinking of all the fun I may have missed out on. Now I'm having nawty thoughts x

Reactions: Colin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Grampa Steed here checking in having parked my zimmer frame in the corner. I think we are overdue a family party to re-acquaint with family members that have grown older and wiser since the last one. I think 2nd and 3rd of March next year would be best. You'll have to come to my home (well, 2nd home), The Vanilla Alternative, because I can't travel too far these days. No excuses now, I want all of you to make every effort to make an appearance. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again. :coffee-machine:

80sbabe

Just brilliant!!!
My only concern is that I may have been committing inter-family shenanigans with some of my nawty cousins......just saying...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Just brilliant!!!
My only concern is that I may have been committing inter-family shenanigans with some of my nawty cousins......just saying...
Why thank you... We devised this some time back to get people interacting with others and it took a lot of thinking to get it off the ground. There's been some changes of course and some edits along the way...

Ahhh consider them second twice removed x

80sbabe

Well that makes it feel ok now!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…