Social Swinging 'family Tree'

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1463

The Conservative Cousins -
These are the conservative cousins who we all think MAY have swinging or fetish tendencies, but we're too scared to ask in case we get shouted at, yet when at a party will happily drink a half litre of vodka and end the night with smudged lippy and panda eyes, or are a bit wobbly on their legs..

@adeshell

hahaha. I love it. you know us too well @Admin

and yes I will happily drink half (ok a whole) litre of vodka and get wobbly. but I wouldn't shout at ya!

D

Deleted member 1463

haha. I've been known to enjoy a smirkoff bottle now and again, grey goose only when i'm in the mular.

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
. can @The-A-Team be grandma and grandpa LOL ( no disrespect ) because they are always friendly and say hello to newbie's too

on second thought i am older than @The-A-Team . . . . oops sorry guys :)
WTF !!!! Oi zebo what you tryin to do to our reputation lol, We are only youngsters lol !!! And we are nice people hence all the hellos to welcome the new members, they all deserve a great friendly welcome, ducks or not lol, your going to have to do better than grandma and grandad Lol !!!

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

WTF !!!! Oi zebo what you tryin to do to our reputation lol, We are only youngsters lol !!! And we are nice people hence all the hellos to welcome the new members, they all deserve a great friendly welcome, ducks or not lol, your going to have to do better than grandma and grandad Lol !!!

For that affront to you i have been promoted ( or demoted ) to site grandpa :(