social swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

emlet

if any of you guys are on another swinging site, which no doubt you prob are, and you mention social swinging in your messages you will get blocked for sending website links even if you just put the 2 words in the sentence.... clearly they see this site as a massive threat to them ... and soo they should.

when did a private message not become private anymore ... aw well ...i can always use whatsap.. twitter.. facebook etc etc

:) :) :)

R

riccarda

To be honest they have done the same to fetlife for sometime

What gets me is the website is actively scanning your private messages which must be borderline legal

Ok it's probably in the T&Cs but if an IP started doing that on your emails all hell would break loose

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, firstly thank you for those amazing shoutouts and tweets @emlet ..
Secondly, while we don't know for certain if they do, it would appear that yes they watch and monitor private messages.
Obviously though they are now a lot stricter on it?
Why?
Well I will say, perhaps because we are a swinging site for swingers. Is it as simple as that.
Oh and we care... a LOT about this site and our members.

I doubt it's in T&C's or perhaps maybe so, but going through private messages is not right at all.. by any means.
Thanks for the shout outs, Tweets and RT @emlet - we will keep an eye.. ;)
x

Reactions: emlet and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So shocking to hear that @emlet Im lost for words that this site has caused such a stir for a start, as for being blocked then they need reporting as I cant see that to be legal..
Spread the word guys to all and I will be first in line with a ticket to see them fall :love::love:xx

Reactions: emlet and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:eek: !!
Interesting....
Not that I can condemn or condone such updates of course! :whistle::p :sneaky:

:) xx

EDIT:
Starts timer...

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

And now I know for definite (fact)
They are reading my supposedly private messages!
It's bloody shameful! And wrong on so many, many levels!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

That is so shocking and can you report xx
Report to whom, it's the admin that's reading them. Or where don't use the site anymore really. It's difficult to, get it out there, to the user's, I seem to get banned fairly regularly, what's there problem? Do they not amase enough money and users! It really sticks in my craw, unsuspecting users.. Privacy my arse!
Sorry I appear to be on one this morning!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Report to whom, it's the admin that's reading them. Or where don't use the site anymore really. It's difficult to, get it out there, to the user's, I seem to get banned fairly regularly, what's there problem? Do they not amase enough money and users! It really sticks in my craw, unsuspecting users.. Privacy my arse!
Sorry I appear to be on one this morning!
Ok have a brew and its fine, they have breached their own privacy rules and it shouldn't be allowed xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

othing to see here.. move along the bus :)
3664bdf5-2968-47f4-8af2-5e676da035b6.jpg

Username: Meet the Fockers
Mr (34) & Mrs (50)
MF Cpl in Bolton, North West, UK
Last on: online now!

just this minute! ... Oh it's been a while ;) Are they allowed to read private messages on here? just wondering of course ;) xx

https://m.******.com/icons/accept.pnghttps://m.******.com/icons/flag_green.pnghttps://m.******.com/icons/phone.png
97 Public images >>
41 Friend Only images >>
43 Published Verifications >>
Distance

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Utterly disgraceful... And they are breaching their own privacy policies.
It's disgraceful what they do and what they're getting away with..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Im disgusted and where is protection of members, have you thought of doing a thread on there and call them to respond xx

Reactions: Admin