Something Different

• Thread starter Deleted member 6485
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 February 2016
City
Baldock
When we have had a night with a male so we have a MMF we act as if we are 3 singles and it works

Reactions: Pearls
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Brill thread @debE (y).

If anybody can pull off the logistics of this, they would be granted my eternal respect.
For example:-
If I as a single gent wanted such a meet with two single females, I would -
1. Have to find two single females I'm attracted to.
2. Find two single females that are attracted to me (tall order I know).
3. Try to approach both single females about the idea.
4. Ideally hope that the two single females would be attracted to each other too.
5. And if that weren't hard enough, find an evening where all concerned are free plus a place to meet.

Like I said, the man or woman who could pull this off would be considered a "Legendary Love God" in my eyes :D:rofl::tiphat:.

X
Balders, get yourself to a club, that crosses off point 5. Sorry, I can't help with the other points! But it's also a more likely place to find the answer to point 4 :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
20 February 2018
City
Derby
I've been in a few MMFs in clubs, both with couples and two other singles. Never been awkward. As long as everyone knows what to expect from the others, that's the key. And being in a swingers' club is a good start to answering that point. A lot more difficult to arrange in real life, I'd imagine!

Never had the pleasure of FFM (yet). The most typical scenario I imagine is the two ladies playing with each other to start with, and the gent is then 'invited' to join? Interested to hear about anyone who's done this as 3 singles. Different dynamics I'd say, and more rare to come across (pun intended) :rofl:

Out of interest, was anyone ever in a FFM where the two ladies were straight and didn't want to play with each other? (as is more common in MMF for guys) How did that go? A bit less wild I'd guess.

20 February 2018
City
Derby
We always see single members either meeting up with members of the opposite sex or meeting up with couples already established in their relationships.
I guess this is a question aimed mainly at us singletons on this site, but i'm more than happy to hear anyones views.

How do you think the dynamics would work for either a MMF of FFM (singles) to meet up for a play social? Would it work? Do you think it would get awkward?
Curious to hear your answers:).
Brilliant thread DebE :)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Having been recently told by someone that “I irritate the shit out of them “ I do wonder how many more people think this .. and is that making meeting people so difficult now ... Arranging meeting one person is difficult enough so as has been said a FFM will be just impossible, I have had MMF with couples but you know the dynamics of that ... after play if it happens , they leave or you go on your merry way ....
if it’s three singles the awkward part would be do you spend the night together or one leave or all three go your own way ...

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Out of interest, was anyone ever in a FFM where the two ladies were straight and didn't want to play with each other? (as is more common in MMF for guys) How did that go? A bit less wild I'd guess.

Yes I was. The lady wasn't into my then missus. She just wanted to play with me. The missus was not too happy and felt the lady had deceived her to get to me. The situation got a bit uncomfortable and I called a stop to it all. Quite frankly I don't count it as an MFF experience :unsure:

X

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Having been recently told by someone that “I irritate the shit out of them “ I do wonder how many more people think this .. and is that making meeting people so difficult now ... Arranging meeting one person is difficult enough so as has been said a FFM will be just impossible, I have had MMF with couples but you know the dynamics of that ... after play if it happens , they leave or you go on your merry way ....
if it’s three singles the awkward part would be do you spend the night together or one leave or all three go your own way ...
Good point MP! Hadn't considered the after-play aspect really. I imagine things potentially could get a bit awkward. However... anyone lucky to be in a FFM should be very happy with themselves regardless of what happens afterwards!

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Yes I was. The lady wasn't into my then missus. She just wanted to play with me. The missus was not too happy and felt the lady had deceived her to get to me. The situation got a bit uncomfortable and I called a stop to it all. Quite frankly I don't count it as an MFF experience :unsure:

X
Disappointed for you Mr B. Sounds like a really awkward scenario. Fair play to you for blowing the full time whistle. The key seems to be communicating (in some way) what each person wants before play begins.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Disappointed for you Mr B. Sounds like a really awkward scenario. Fair play to you for blowing the full time whistle. The key seems to be communicating (in some way) what each person wants before play begins.
Thanks.
This was a spur of the moment thing and not discussed or communicated at all. My ex missus meant the world to me and I wouldn't have jeopardised that just to get it on for one night with her mate (y)

X

D

Deleted member 6485

I’m not sure what this includes; may be me just having a brain-fart but genuinely unsure what this does and doesn’t imply?
Basically...a night of debauchery. I was just trying to word it politely:)

10 July 2018
Basically...a night of debauchery. I was just trying to word it politely:)
Ah, right; wasn’t sure if the emphasis was on the social or the play, or whether it was - as I’ve enjoyed before - an evening that starts out as a social, with the semi-expectation of play later…

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think it's possible. I know I'm not single....but I have on occasion played alone with Lew's permission and whilst I haven't done this I can envisage several scenarios where it may be possible. For example we have been at a SS social where it had been just that and there are two single guys who I have had 'fun' with separately who got on really well at that social. As for what happens after it's simple for me.... I go home xx

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
From our own experience I can promise you all the configurations can work with the right people. Compatibility is the key; you need considerate, ideally experienced, team players with no 'issues' to upset the flow half way through.
I confess that we mostly play as singles, whether we're out separately or together, which can make the dynamics a bit easier, but we've had plenty of success assembling groups of various configurations as a couple too. In the last month we've done ffm and fffm together, Her Ladyship has done fff, mmf and ffm, and I've been ffm a couple of times, in addition to private meets and making our own fun between times.
So in conclusion; it can be done, it can be done well, and I'll be very happy to help if you'd like ;)

Reactions: Respect2017
D

Deleted member 6684

Count me in for FFM and MMF. If it’s @debE or another single lady (who shall not be named for now), I say bring it on!

Reactions: The-Gent
8 August 2018
City
Mesquite
We always see single members either meeting up with members of the opposite sex or meeting up with couples already established in their relationships.
I guess this is a question aimed mainly at us singletons on this site, but i'm more than happy to hear anyones views.

How do you think the dynamics would work for either a MMF of FFM (singles) to meet up for a play social? Would it work? Do you think it would get awkward?

9 September 2017
Hi @debE
I see no problem whatsoever in the dynamic you are talking about.
As a single guy, my preference would obviously be FFM. As has been mentioned already the chances of that happening are remote. It's a FAR easier goal to achieve if the male is part of a male/female couple.

MMF is easy to achieve if the two males know each other. ie: if a woman finds two guys who are mates at a club and she asks if they'd both like to take her out the back (no sniggering) and fuck her, well, basically BINGO!!

From my point of view, I have been involved in a fairly long-term MMF dynamic where the others involved were an established couple. I met the girl first, nothing happened between us. She introduced me to her fiance (now husband), we got on well and it wasn't long before I was invited by the guy to fuck his girlfriend whom he assured me (after I'd asked him) was eager for it to happen.

To be honest, if I was to"consider" being involved in another MMF scenario I would be more particular about the other guy than I would be about the girl. I've placed the word "consider" in quotation marks because if a sexy girl came up to me stark naked in a swingers/sex club and asked if I wanted to fuck her with another guy I probably wouldn't give a toss who the other guy was.

Antogs xx

p.s. I've got a suggestion/idea I think you might like, I'll PM you in a day or two when I can confirm it's a goer ;)

9 January 2016
City
Reading

sounds great to me (y)

D

Deleted member 9631

In a way I think it could work better. Everyone knows what the meet is for and everyone is down with the idea of it. There would be no awkward in-house jokes with the couple of a normal 3some.
No trying to fit into a already secure relationship.
Count me in.xx