Something Different

• Thread starter Deleted member 6485
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
Made me smile, if you think about it given we all know the name of the game then after a few minutes “sizing” each other up the hormones of lust would take over and then it’s just accepting the various dynamics available i.e. who where when, I’m not bi in any way but I have accepted there will always be contact in this situation.

And yes way back when I was helping Moses build the Ark I have had both scenarios, relax, enjoy, rest, repeat

19 March 2015
We always see single members either meeting up with members of the opposite sex or meeting up with couples already established in their relationships.
I guess this is a question aimed mainly at us singletons on this site, but i'm more than happy to hear anyones views.

How do you think the dynamics would work for either a MMF of FFM (singles) to meet up for a play social? Would it work? Do you think it would get awkward?
Curious to hear your answers:).
Not sure how I missed this (lots on so perhaps...) but hope you got some of your answers.. :sneaky: ;) x

Reactions: SussexSwinger
14 February 2017
City
London
Morning all... just stumbled on to this. I think communication is key, prefeably no surprises (ie, 2 people talking about it, then a 3rd beuing invited by one but the other not realising it was a 3some planned).

Willbe happy to assist in MMF (or, to be technical, MFM as the lady is usually centre of attention),.. however not ruling out FFM,.. I however don't actively seek in it unles I'm feeling my chances better a lottery win :)