Squirting: Love It, Hate It Or Somewhere Inbetween?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

mrandmrs30plus

I just hate the clean up at the end.........which is why the Mr ends up on mop duty :lol:

M

mrandmrs30plus

It took me a while to get comfortable with squirting and at first the loss of control and the actual act freaked me out but I'm definitely a convert ❤

Reactions: Deleted member 3175
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
I tend to regard a good squirt as a sign that I'm doing something right. There's certainly a direct relatiinship with some partners. Her Ladyship's reaction can be more variable mind you, and it (as well as the squirting itself) depends on a range of factors we havent managet to map out yet.
One thing that's really important to remember; squirting is not necessarily associated with an orgasm. Sure, it comes from the same general sort of stimulus, but its often a precursor rather than the main event.
So Guys; don't assume your job is done just 'cos you've got a drenching ;)

M

mrandmrs30plus

I tend to regard a good squirt as a sign that I'm doing something right. There's certainly a direct relatiinship with some partners. Her Ladyship's reaction can be more variable mind you, and it (as well as the squirting itself) depends on a range of factors we havent managet to map out yet.
One thing that's really important to remember; squirting is not necessarily associated with an orgasm. Sure, it comes from the same general sort of stimulus, but its often a precursor rather than the main event.

Exactly and also it's all about the journey not just the destination :tiphat:

26 October 2018

Mapping sevice available own compass and wiggle x