Squirting: Love It, Hate It Or Somewhere Inbetween?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

jondevil

I have never been with anyone that has squirted but the thought of it really turns me on. Would love to be with a women that squirted

24 January 2019
City
Swansea
I just love watching it happen or being on the full facial receiving side either way it's something I love but if she can't squirt it's not the end of the world coz u dnt fuck the honey just the pot it comes from x

19 March 2015
F

FreshFunkySLB

squirting is intense, powerful and sexually erotic, in my personal opinion. It does take a bit of work to make it happen but I’m glad at that as I think I wouldn’t feel quite so strongly about it if it was achieved too easily and to be fair I taste pretty damn amazing lol xx

F

FreshFunkySLB

I love when a woman rides my face and squirts everywhere !! (Paul)
I’ve never squirted from riding anyone’s face, knowing how hard it can be for me to get that initial squirt I don’t think it’s something I will get to experience but I can imagine how naughtily sexy it is. I’m happy sticking to face riding without it though lol xx

D

Deleted member 12923

One of the most pleasing things for me is to see a women squirt as I know she is totally relaxed enjoying me touching her and is very turned on and stimulated so for me squirting is bang on

Reactions: Therapon
24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
I can and I enjoy it but I agree with @FreshFunkySLB it doesn’t happen easily.
It takes patience and in my opinion shouldn’t be forced. We knew a couple who when he went down on her and me he finger banged his lady to get her to squirt however his same technique didn’t work for me.
I can climax very hard and not squirt or can gush. Thank gosh for pvc bed covers ;)

D

Deleted member 6127

I've watched this thread, most men perceive this as a woman has lost sexual control at their skills.......all females have the ability to let our bladders go during sex, its a choice about timing. I'm not in the habit of squirting unless it's preplanned with appropriate waterproof covers...... simply because I'm not prepared to pee myself on someone's sofa or bed.
Now gushing is different (y)
A man can feel that sudden lubrication during sex
Cxxx

19 March 2015
Are they really that powerful?xx
Absolutely! They really are... but you also have to let yourself go and enjoy the moment. They're amazing.
Tbh even on myself, I have had some of the most intense situations, myself physically, with this Doxy III we have! Dayamn it makes me right bandy within a few mins! :p xx
Oh yes if you like a forced orgasm cxxx
Which is what I do with HRH ;) :sneaky: x

D

Deleted member 6127

Absolutely! They really are... but you also have to let yourself go and enjoy the moment. They're amazing.
Tbh even on myself, I have had some of the most intense situations, myself physically, with this Doxy III we have! Dayamn it makes me right bandy within a few mins! :p xx

Which is what I do with HRH ;) :sneaky: x
It's a winner (y) ooofffff Cxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485