Squirting: Love It, Hate It Or Somewhere Inbetween?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm a somewhere inbetween. It only happened to me for the first time about a year ago. It either happens or it doesn't and I'm not really bothered either way. It doesn't feel overly orgasmic to me. If it doesn't happen naturally then I don't want it forcing....one because it can start to feel unpleasant and two because quite frankly I get bored and start looking for my word search puzzles and that might offend :whistle::rofl:

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I love it when a woman squirts, it's a real turn on! If I can assist her in reaching that point, even better. It just feels like she is very at ease with her body and not concerned about what others think about her enjoying herself, which in itself is very sexy. I appreciate that not all women like it and they certainly don't need to do it to show that they're enjoying themselves.

Reactions: Therapon
L

Louise94

I came across this article (no pun intended) Every question you ever had about 'squirting', answered - BBC Three
Mr and I love it when I squirt and it turns us on massively whereas I have a friend who is really uncomfortable with it. Sooo as the thread title says do you love it, hate it or are you not too fussed with it? ❤ :)

It took me a long time to get comfortable with it.
Like some of the women mentioned in the article, I used to feel ashamed that I’d made a mess. A lot of the time I’d worry that a partner would be turned off by it.

Now, I’m rather fond of how my body responds, it usually excites everyone involved. Once I stopped feeling so embarrassed I was able to fully enjoy all the pleasure. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

mrandmrs30plus

I love it when a woman squirts, it's a real turn on! If I can assist her in reaching that point, even better. It just feels like she is very at ease with her body and not concerned about what others think about her enjoying herself, which in itself is very sexy. I appreciate that not all women like it and they certainly don't need to do it to show that they're enjoying themselves.

To be co
It took me a long time to get comfortable with it.
Like some of the women mentioned in the article, I used to feel ashamed that I’d made a mess. A lot of the time I’d worry that a partner would be turned off by it.

Now, I’m rather fond of how my body responds, it usually excites everyone involved. Once I stopped feeling so embarrassed I was able to fully enjoy all the pleasure. :)

This was exactly what it was like for me. We're programmed to be ashamed of any expulsion of bodily fluid I think and one of the first challenges is to get past that programming and go with the flow so to speak. Once you relinquish control amazing things happen. I've been left a quivering mess before now so it's a good thing that Mr cracks on with the clean up operation or else I dread to think what the kids would find in the morning :-0 ❤

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
To be co

This was exactly what it was like for me. We're programmed to be ashamed of any expulsion of bodily fluid I think and one of the first challenges is to get past that programming and go with the flow so to speak. Once you relinquish control amazing things happen. I've been left a quivering mess before now so it's a good thing that Mr cracks on with the clean up operation or else I dread to think what the kids would find in the morning :-0 ❤
There is big discussion on what the fluid actually is I believe ?

M

mrandmrs30plus

There is big discussion on what the fluid actually is I believe ?
Hmmm there is some dispute. I don't believe for one minute that it's just urine. It feels completely different to when you wee and although there may be urine mixed with it sometimes it's a different colour and smell ❤

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6485

First time it ever happened to me, i was mortified (but that may be because my partner at the time recoiled back in horror and wouldn't go back there):eek:.
Nowadays, i always try to make a point of mentioning the strong possibility of it happening before hand..and being profusely appologetic when it does:oops:.
At the end of the day, its the person i'm with that's making it happen... It's something i have no control over...so be proud of yourselves i say...because you're working wonders:) xx

M

mrandmrs30plus

First time it ever happened to me, i was mortified (but that may be because my partner at the time recoiled back in horror and wouldn't go back there):eek:.
Nowadays, i always try to make a point of mentioning the strong possibility of it happening before hand..and being profusely appologetic when it does:oops:.
At the end of the day, its the person i'm with that's making it happen... It's something i have no control over xx
That first experience sounds awful. Don't apologise for it because as you say it's the person you're with that's helped it to happen. I think it's an amazing thing to achieve and shows how comfortable and utterly turned on you are. Squirt with pride!! :p

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have only ever experienced it once ... don’t know if that says something about my abilities :palm: ... From what I understand not everyone does or can do it .... I stand to be corrected but I was warned it may occur so when it did that was a special moment I won’t ever forget :love::love: .. even if I nearly drowned :rofl::rofl: ...

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
For me squirting is not an indication of how turned on I am because as I've said previously I don't find it particularly orgasmic. It's more to do with manipulation for me as I've never squirted without someone's fingers making me. If I was honest I don't understand all the fuss about it but like everything in life each to his own. We all experience things differently x

D

Deleted member 11852

I love it when Mrs does it just hate sleeping in the deep end after it. :rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 11852

Phew, so glad this thread was started. I know feel quite normal knowing I am not the only one this happens to. I myself though would always tell potential meets that it could happen just in case they would not like it. Thank you guys and girls xx

D

Deleted member 11852

It's a recent thing with us. About the last 12 months. It feels nice though. It takes a while to dry the bed though and she always get the shallow end. :smoking:

Reactions: mrandmrs30plus