• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Squirting

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Oh my God I just fell off the chair laughing!! Poor Mr F. Well at least it cleared any wax.. lmao

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I tried washing my clothes in it once. Still doesn't shift grass stains, is there anything out there that does? And at agree it is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. But on the other hand (no pun intended) not being able to isn't either. As long as all concerned are having their world rocked at the time that's all that matters I think.

Reactions: Therapon
30 October 2015

Did it get rid of the wax?

D

Deleted member 2978

only had one person who squirted. she was my first g/f and we had some very wild sex from the ages of 17 to 20 when we broke up. I caught her cheating with next door neighbours 18 year old son. he was hung like 2 horses and yes I caught her on her screen in back porch when I got a surprise 2 days off given to me at 10 PM on a Friday night. must say the squirting scared us both and we did ask a doctor who explained it was not something wrong but a bonus that she could get that aroused. anyway she is the only woman in my life who squirted tho I know a few from various adult chat sites who did squirt while on cam as if it was some circus act. sadly them men reacted like it was just that.... oh well

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…