Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Roll up roll up for all the fun of our first ever SS - Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction Fundraiser - would you, no dare you join in ?

Are you game for a laugh, want a unique adventure ?

Does the thought of being a slave for a day turn you on !

All in the the best possible taste of course!!

Has a single or a couple tickled your fancy, does the thought of having a super fun day (or night) get your mind working overtime !

If so join in the fun n frolics

All funds raised would go to SS to help with running costs of site

Here's a tasty taster of how it would run

If you wish to be considered to be a slave please let us know, just pop your name in a pm to us !

Entries will close in 5 days and there is an entry fee of £5

The list of slaves will me made public after the 5 days

Interested parties will then be given two weeks to make contact with our slaves

We would totally encourage those who would like to bid on slaves to thoroughly discuss requirements, to chat , to get to know each other and decide terms and conditions of what the slave will be used for e.g. Doing dishes lol , vacuuming, photo session, social drink, out for a meal ! Etc etc (All arrangements made are between Bidder and Slave)

When a bidder and slave have agreed to all arrangements the bidder then registers to bid by PM and pays a £10 registration fee.

An official auction will be held in our luxuriously appointed Cockwell Inn chatroom and will be hosted the the lovely n sexy Mr Stokechoke on Wednesday 7th June 2017

Only registered and approved bidders can bid on night !

On the evening each slave will be auctioned and only their agreed bidders may bid and I would imagine the bidding will be fast and furious.

All winning bidders must send payment that evening for slave, no payment no slave and they
will be offered to the next highest bidder !

All arrangements after that are between the slave n bidder the site will bear no responsibility for any events once the auction is over!

Disclaimers will be required in order to protect the site from prosecution!

So come on you know you want to

The more the merrier let's have some fun and raise some much needed cash, as they say charity begins at home, well this is our home !

Everyone will be welcome on the night whether you are a slave, bidder or just a spectator come along n join the fun n banter of the evening

Be warned there will also be a raffle on the night lol ! --if you are s business and would like to offer an prize please drop us a pm

Remember all monies raised go straight to SS

For more information @Sammy @louise1970 @Stew. @Stokecchoke

S

Sammy

Slaves 1 - @Nigel&Julie
Described themselves as follows
mo

Her...can cook, clean if absolutelynecessary....can fuck for England, Scotland and Wales....likes to please....needs regular fag breaks...

Him....Cleans better than her...will cook if necessary (beans on toast)...has a truncheon and knows how to use it...xx

S

Sammy

Slaves 2 - @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite - Mr Marms only

Ok... for auction we have Perry... he wears the best knickers on the site!

If you want to bid for him to do any housework or just be a slave for your desires for an afternoon/evening then get the ybids in.... starting at £10 ... any advances? ..... Mrs marms says £12 straight away! Haha

S

Sammy

@nightowl30

Fullfil your fantasies and spend time with a Bbw with a big sexy bum and a lovely smile.

I need to be treated nicely or i may misbehave though i do have a collar so you can keep me under control

Im good and making coffee and of course drinking it.

My work skills may be dubious but im sure you have something i can do for you.

For all those amateur photographers i can be your model

The higher the bid the more youll see through your lense

L

louise1970

Roll up roll up for all the fun of our first ever SS - Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction Fundraiser - would you, no dare you join in ?

Are you game for a laugh, want a unique adventure ?

Does the thought of being a slave for a day turn you on !

All in the the best possible taste of course!!

Has a single or a couple tickled your fancy, does the thought of having a super fun day (or night) get your mind working overtime !

If so join in the fun n frolics

All funds raised would go to SS to help with running costs of site

Here's a tasty taster of how it would run

If you wish to be considered to be a slave please let us know, just pop your name in a pm to us !

Entries will close in 5 days and there is an entry fee of £5

The list of slaves will me made public after the 5 days

Interested parties will then be given two weeks to make contact with our slaves

We would totally encourage those who would like to bid on slaves to thoroughly discuss requirements, to chat , to get to know each other and decide terms and conditions of what the slave will be used for e.g. Doing dishes lol , vacuuming, photo session, social drink, out for a meal ! Etc etc (All arrangements made are between Bidder and Slave)

When a bidder and slave have agreed to all arrangements the bidder then registers to bid by PM and pays a £10 registration fee.

An official auction will be held in our luxuriously appointed Cockwell Inn chatroom and will be hosted the the lovely n sexy Mr Stokechoke on Wednesday 7th June 2017

Only registered and approved bidders can bid on night !

On the evening each slave will be auctioned and only their agreed bidders may bid and I would imagine the bidding will be fast and furious.

All winning bidders must send payment that evening for slave, no payment no slave and they
will be offered to the next highest bidder !

All arrangements after that are between the slave n bidder the site will bear no responsibility for any events once the auction is over!

Disclaimers will be required in order to protect the site from prosecution!

So come on you know you want to

The more the merrier let's have some fun and raise some much needed cash, as they say charity begins at home, well this is our home !

Everyone will be welcome on the night whether you are a slave, bidder or just a spectator come along n join the fun n banter of the evening

Be warned there will also be a raffle on the night lol ! --if you are s business and would like to offer an prize please drop us a pm

Remember all monies raised go straight to SS

For more information @Sammy @louise1970 @Stew. @Stokecchoke
Ahem I wasn't told I could spectator :hmm: got ya only kidding @Sammy :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sammy

@Happycampers

Past his prime but still willing naked chef less in your face than Jamie Oliver .

You design the menu and provide ingredients I will cook and serve your wine to you and up to six people in the comfort of your home followed by three course meal coffee and petit fours or cheese board .

Failing due that lets all get pissed and carry on alarmingly. Talk to me about any ideas you have . Have donkey will travel

Reactions: No longer with us
S

Sammy

@UKM45

Reason why people should bid on me.

Well you are bidding on a unknown quantity where I'm new to the site and hold mysterious but admiral qualities.

You must be able to accomodate me if you require me to serve you to the agree tasks.

Let's see what we can agree tye naughtier better .

S

Sammy

@A1981

Hello Masters and Mistresses,

Here is a polite single and straight gent who is willing to serve your platonic and carnal needs.

If you are looking for well learned slave who can hold an intelligent conversation and yet at the same time, turn on the heat with a good body (to body) and foot massage, nice rub downs and soapy suds tease and please, then look no further.

While being talkative, I am also someone who will ensure you will get a good athletic body tease you while performing the chores or work that you give me to please and tease you.

I will definitely look into addressing your needs and will make every effort to dress up how my mistress wants me to do so.

I am only into women and no services are offered to men! I really apologize for my bisexual inadequacy. :)

S

Sammy

@StokeChoke a polite respectable man who has charm and charisma with many hidden talents;)

My hands can stroke you into a frenzy with a sensual massage!

I can service your boiler with as little as a tool belt :whistle:
Quite a dab hand with my culinary skills, Can rack up a sandwich of tasty delights!

As a personal slave I'm sure you bidders will not be disappointed:)

S

Sammy

@johndoc01
I'm your slave I have no desires other than yours If you command I will obey if I don't you can punish me remember Im your slave I have no desires other than yours yourare in command

S

Sammy

@billy55
I'm as naughty as fuck, never do what i'm told, and hate rules and regulations, do every thing i shouldn't , hate getting told off, mischievous and love fun. good with my hands, cook, clean, mend, build, great masseur, love kissing.....everything, oh and love setting fire to things. Lots of love Billy. xxx

S

Sammy

@louise1970

Shy sassy Louise who is a bit of a dark horse but in a classy way that's sure to grab your attention .

As a slave keep it real and clean I am a lady

I am a dab hand with a feather duster n bad

I can make a decent coffee with array of delightful biscuits

I will do almost anything to please my bidder with plenty of laughs witty banter and some inuendos thrown in

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
@MP386

" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius ,

Commander of the Armies of the North,

General of the Felix Legions
Loyal Servant of ???????????????
You missed the bit that said if your expecting Russell Crowe your going to be disappointed... it's just me myself and I .... :D

S

Sammy

So we have added a few more descriptions to the list

Start chatting
Have fun
The count down is on

Come on you know you want to bid

Sx

S

Sammy

So you sexy slaves
Let's see if we can draw in the rest of the community to bid

Please can you post the link for this page on you're profile. To attract bidders

Maybe a sexy slave pic for all of you who love selfies !!!
You know who you are
Nice loin cloth pose or cuffs hint hint hint

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
For sale one run down old slave ... maybe of use to someone ...
straight up on the level sale ... no refunds or returns ... all postage costs to be met by bidder ... IMG_6609.JPG

Reactions: Therapon