Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

7th June 2017
8pm
Cockwell Inn Chatroom
Be there it be square

Attachments

• IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2458.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 43
M

meet_the_fockers

Somehow I'm not looking very slaveish here erm..
Ai bid for me.. and you'll have fun..
I need a very strong master :D
Dare you?
Un-ruley me.. Do you think I'm controlable?.
Do you have what it takes? ;) :D
You might have fun trying.. then again the tables maybe turned :D.

Attachments

• 2016-02-10 13.24.43.jpg
    2016-02-10 13.24.43.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 36
S

Sammy

Dare you?

You are a good sport Mrs F
Thank you for description and pic xx

L

louise1970

Dare you?
Ooohhh I won't even try but nudge nudge wink wink can we at least try plead beg even to get Mrf interested in a bid bidders :flutter::grin:

Reactions: Sammy
M

meet_the_fockers

Ooohhh I won't even try but nudge nudge wink wink can we at least try plead beg even to get Mrf interested in a bid bidders :flutter::grin:
Ask him. ;) Although he's not here a lot.. but given a reason :whistle: who knows...

L

louise1970

Mmmn let me see even though you don't grace us with your presence as often as we like but just for the course and what we hope to bring some valued members just like yourself nudge wink to the cockwell inn on the 7 for the slave auction be nice if you could joins us for a drink or three with laughs what do you say the second half of a wonderful couple @meet_the_fockers we need you mrf :X3::p:love:

M

meet_the_fockers

Mmmn let me see even though you don't grace us with your presence as often as we like but just for the course and what we hope to bring some valued members just like yourself nudge wink to the cockwell inn on the 7 for the slave auction be nice if you could joins us for a drink or three with laughs what do you say the second half of a wonderful couple @meet_the_fockers we need you mrf :X3::p:love:
Lol if i where you huni.. i would grab him on his profile i shall tell him to get on-line later.. although i think hes more un-ruley than I! Good Luck.. xx

Reactions: Sammy
L

louise1970

Wish me bloody look @Mr_F oh mrf the pipes a pipes are calling we need your help as you oooze charm n charisma I am pleading the 5th on my knees asking begging for you to grace us with presence at the cockwell in on 7th at 8pm for a drink or three and take part in helping us for a good cause a be a bid bidder for us :grin::flutter:

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Wish me bloody look @Mr_F oh mrf the pipes a pipes are calling we need your help as you oooze charm n charisma I am pleading the 5th on my knees asking begging for you to grace us with presence at the cockwell in on 7th at 8pm for a drink or three and take part in helping us for a good cause a be a bid bidder for us :grin::flutter:
I should imagine he will be around later ;) xx

Reactions: Therapon and Sammy
24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
This slave here is still looking for bidders . Newish to the site so an unknown quantity. Come chat and lets see what we can agree on. Be great if I can help raise some money for this lovely friendly site.

Reactions: Therapon