Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Already registered and paid up , just waiting for offers from bidders

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Still no messages as yet :cry: so think a advert is required...

Good Afternoon:tiphat:people of SS, we are Nigel & Julie View media item 18568 easy to tell which is which...Julie is the little short assed one :( and Nigel is the lankey fecker :eek:...please bear this in mind if you would like some decorating done as Julie only being 4' 10 an a half inches tall ceilings are a no no, but she's spot on for the skirting boards :D we are not into gardening unless it involves a nice pub :beer::beer::beer:garden, then we 100% devoted to it and happy to stay put all day (y)(y)(y) we can wash cars providing you give us the cash to take it to a car wash :sneaky: we are happy to do food for you, again providing you give us the cash to get a takeaway o_O oh have we mentioned we are spot on at making tea & coffee :cautious:

Well if this ^^^^ doesn't attract people and make @Admin millions we don't know what will, :hmm:can't think of anything else to put apart from :flick: :lick: :licking: :kiss: :snogs:

:boobies: :bj1: :bouncy: :surprise::threesum: :smoking: ( :spank: lightly )

Happy bidding people :flutter: :flutter: :mwah: :mwah: :mwah: Nigel & Julie xxxx

S

Sammy

Good Afternoon:tiphat:people of SS, we are Nigel & Julie View media item 18568 easy to tell which is which...Julie is the little short assed one :( and Nigel is the lankey fecker :eek:...please bear this in mind if you would like some decorating done as Julie only being 4' 10 an a half inches tall ceilings are a no no, but she's spot on for the skirting boards :D we are not into gardening unless it involves a nice pub :beer::beer::beer:garden, then we 100% devoted to it and happy to stay put all day (y)(y)(y) we can wash cars providing you give us the cash to take it to a car wash :sneaky: we are happy to do food for you, again providing you give us the cash to get a takeaway o_O oh have we mentioned we are spot on at making tea & coffee :cautious:

Well if this ^^^^ doesn't attract people and make @Admin millions we don't know what will, :hmm:can't think of anything else to put apart from :flick: :lick: :licking: :kiss: :snogs:

Happy bidding people :flutter: :flutter: :mwah: :mwah: :mwah: Nigel & Julie xxxx

Why oh why do you guys have no bidders !!!!! Nuts I say nuts

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha Good Luck guys!! Xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Realky we should , I'm going do a thread . We only have 4/5 bidders registered so some of you should already have had contact

Please encourage other members to join in the madness
Indeed, since the last list I sent you, I think there's been one or two more to add and when I get five I will send them over to you. :)