Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
@Stew @Sammy @louise1970

How's the prep going for tomorrow? Is the stage built yet? (n)The seats are arriving at 10am tomorrow. And the extra drinks for the bar will be turning up at lunch time. :beer:
What time is the food arriving? And who's putting up the decorations? :lol:

S

Sammy

@Stew @Sammy @louise1970

How's the prep going for tomorrow? Is the stage built yet? (n)The seats are arriving at 10am tomorrow. And the extra drinks for the bar will be turning up at lunch time. :beer:
What time is the food arriving? And who's putting up the decorations? :lol:

Evening mr @StokeChoke
Your dressing room awaits !!
Star in the door awaits

I believe you're sorting out your own dress code for the evening and bringing your vice freshly polished hammer

Order of service is in process of being Collated-- we do have some naughty uncontrollable slaves !!! I will get them to you asap Sir

The bar is well stocked
Lights camera action
As you see each slave strut their stuff , while the bidders wave their money

Please note all donations are to be paid via PayPal and not to stuff into stokecokes fitted tight underwear ..... oooops sorry I did peek while he was in his dressing room

Doors open from 7.45pm
First slave auctioned at 8

Sx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Well this have now became interesting, off to get bank loan first thing in the morning

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Erm Julie my lovely :mwah: you know the holiday / honeymoon to OZ for 6 weeks we were going to have, well something just come up.. Big time :D :whistle:

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
have you told Julie :lashes::spank:
Err not yet, good job I'm in Manchester, we have a lot of plates & cups, can I borrow your shinny new helmet please:cautious: ...I may not be available tomorrow night, if Julie reads the above posts:eek:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Err not yet, good job I'm in Manchester, we have a lot of plates & cups, can I borrow your shinny new helmet please:cautious: ...I may not be available tomorrow night, if Julie reads the above posts:eek:
Nigel best keep heading North .... that would be my advice ..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

L

louise1970

Well i would like to say thankyou to all the slaves bidders and must I say the welcomed last additions @Tigress n @billy55 so nice to see you on boarded you have been missed but I'm our thoughts too so may we all have a great night at the cockwell inn at 8pm for a drink or three lots of laughs giggles and a dance or too thankyou to all Ss family for all your support xx