Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Evening slave slavettes and bidders

Can I please interrupt your shenanigans with some boring but necessary info

Can all slaves let me know who they are allowing to bid on you
Please send me a pm Asap
Bidders cannot bid if we do not have you consent prior to the event

-----------------------------------

I or we understand that the site ,its owner , staff ,moderators or those members organising the event can be held responsible for upholding. Any arrangements between slaves and bidders

Don't you mean cannot be held responsible ????

S

Sammy

So folk we have lots of slaves
to choose from

Lovely menu

And our Mc for the evening
@StokeChoke is having a bit of bother with his tool belt
I have reassure him it's fine

Please go to gallery and show your suppprt , he's a bit shy you know

Sx

Did I mention he is a slave

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Although we have a couple of bidders we are allowing anyone to bid on us, so even if you haven't been in touch with us please feel free to bid (all good for site funds) plus you may even be unlucky enough to win us...N&J xx

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid Bid on me it all helps the site :tiphat:

S

Sammy

Evening slave slavettes and bidders

Can I please interrupt your shenanigans with some boring but necessary info

Can all slaves let me know who they are allowing to bid on you
Please send me a pm Asap
Bidders cannot bid if we do not have you consent prior to the event

-----------------------------------

Can all slaves and bidders send @Sammy a message called "disclaimer for auction"

In your email can you please state

I /We are participating in the slave auction on Wednesday 7 June 2017

I / we understand that the event is purely an event to build community spirit amongst members .

I or we understand that the site ,its owner , staff ,moderators or those members organising the event can be held responsible for upholding. Any arrangements between slaves and bidders

I/we understand the "entry free" is non refundable and is deemed as a donation to support the running costs of the site

-------------------------------

As ever you lovely lot
With thanks and appreciation for your ongoing support

Sx
Ps
2 more sleeeeeeps !!!!!!

@Mrandmrsdkswing

S

Sammy

Join us in the cockwell

Tomorrow at 8pm

Please invite friend to join craic n banter

Mr @StokeChoke is Mc with his shiny freshly polished Hammer

He will be taking control of the running of auction

Each slave will be announced in no particular order

Bidder will be invited to bid
Starting at £1 raising a £1 each time

Highest bidder wins slave
Payments to be made by pay pal on the night with message inbox winning bidder for name of slave

@Stew is silent bidder for our shy members and keeping track of who is sold to who and for how much

@louise1970 is keeping stoke and stew under control and making sure the slaves behave

I'm the bouncer and answerer of questions ... so I'm sure I'll be pretty quiet all night

Hope that answers your questions

Sx

L

louise1970

Join us in the cockwell

Tomorrow at 8pm

Payments to be made by pay pal on the night with message inbox winning bidder for name of slave

@Stew is silent bidder for our shy members and keeping track of who is sold to who and for how much

@louise1970 is keeping stoke and stew under control and making sure the slaves behave

I'm the bouncer and answerer of questions ... so I'm sure I'll be pretty quiet all night

Sx
Hey @StokeChoke n @Stew for my needy eye on you too :devil: come on guys join in the spirit the look lively @Happycampers n @johndoc01 need your bids finally but not least @Mattluke n @ forest_pete get lovely you need to put your sales pitch in n entry before 6pm latest TODAY !!!

L

louise1970

Join us in the cockwell

Tomorrow at 8pm

Sx
Just to clarify to all who are taking part in the in the super sexy Ss slave n bidders minimum bits all start from ONE pound and it's down to you all what you want to bid up to thankyou @louise1970

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
As this event is getting closer all involved are nervous if they are not bid on...hey remember we were brave enough to join in.....and the reason why..it is a bit of fun and raises funds for SS xxjxx

S

Sammy

Dropping off the radar tonight for couple of hrs back after 9

Real life call , lol apparently I have an appointment I didn't know about in 40 mins

Just found out now !!!!
Need to get the slap on

Shout @louise1970 in my absence

Behave you naughty lot
Sx

Reactions: StokeChoke