Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 7954

:D I will leave that to the you or the discretion of whoever... :sneaky::sneaky:

Who wants a nekkid chef cooking for an evening? Or something similar....
Ooooh welsh stifle muffin now that's Deffo worth bidding . Hey you might see my car boot after all hahaha xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hats off to the er demands i recieved.. :rofl:
Cheeky. Brilliant. X

M

meet_the_fockers

Mrs F is the very lovely Mr F definitely slaving , he mentioned switching last night just checking in lol
He is a law unto himself that one!! I do believe he is doing both.. now who hes bidding for i have no idea :D..
Myself either.. but i am penning a demand.. er i mean negoiating list.. :sneaky:

S

Sammy

He is a law unto himself that one!! I do believe he is doing both.. now who hes bidding for i have no idea :D..
Myself either.. but i am penning a demand.. er i mean negoiating list.. :sneaky:

Lol thanks for clarifying
Yes he's certainly a handful m half

Oooh now that's none of my business just yet till Tuesday
Then you can send myself and stoke a list of bidders you are happy with bidding on you

Sx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
:hmm:Oh god...so many slaves all so appealing,:love: can't make our minds up:unsure:...can we just bid on the night and negotiate afterwards?:confused: N&Jxx

Reactions: UKM45 and Sammy
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Dear all, may I just point out the forfeits mentioned in the special offer thread were just my sad attempt at humour and in no way form part of the auction

There will be no forfeits in anyway shape or form!
Thank god for that (y) thanks @Stew you had me worried there ;)