• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Already registered and paid up , just waiting for offers from bidders

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Still no messages as yet so think a advert is required...

Good Afternoonpeople of SS, we are Nigel & Julie View media item 18568 easy to tell which is which...Julie is the little short assed one and Nigel is the lankey fecker ...please bear this in mind if you would like some decorating done as Julie only being 4' 10 an a half inches tall ceilings are a no no, but she's spot on for the skirting boards we are not into gardening unless it involves a nice pub :beer::beer::beer:garden, then we 100% devoted to it and happy to stay put all day we can wash cars providing you give us the cash to take it to a car wash we are happy to do food for you, again providing you give us the cash to get a takeaway oh have we mentioned we are spot on at making tea & coffee

Well if this ^^^^ doesn't attract people and make @Admin millions we don't know what will, :hmm:can't think of anything else to put apart from

:bj1: :surprise::threesum: ( :spank: lightly )

Happy bidding people :mwah: :mwah: :mwah: Nigel & Julie xxxx

S

Sammy

Why oh why do you guys have no bidders !!!!! Nuts I say nuts

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha Good Luck guys!! Xxxx

S

Sammy

So do we get to know if someone bids and who ect..
Nights addle my brain..

Realky we should , I'm going do a thread . We only have 4/5 bidders registered so some of you should already have had contact

Please encourage other members to join in the madness

Reactions: Nigel&Julie

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Realky we should , I'm going do a thread . We only have 4/5 bidders registered so some of you should already have had contact

Please encourage other members to join in the madness
Indeed, since the last list I sent you, I think there's been one or two more to add and when I get five I will send them over to you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…