Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction , 7th June 2017 , 8 Pm , Cockwell Inn Chatroom

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

@Mrandmrsdkswing

Mr tall and handsome. Great with his hands delivers a mean massage with the most gentle touch. Great in the garden and loves being naked. Oh and his chocolate muffins are to die for.

Mrs short and sweet. Hmmm loves a good party and is very social. Great at organizing a party. Bakes delicious cakes and loves a mouthfulx

Reactions: Mr_F
L

louise1970

@Sammy @Stew @StokeChoke @louise1970 this auction has been a great way to get to know some new people. What a great idea.
Kudos to you all :)
X
Thankyou to you both its about welcoming new members and old.Having a few laughs along the way making new friends or maybe more.Yes it is Ss and yes there is sex involved between meets n socials but it more like a big family were the fantastic team behind the scence look out for you all.We aren't just another number to boost the figures we are valued members and this makes this site better by far than some I care to mentions :love:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Thankyou to you both its about welcoming new members and old.Having a few laughs along the way making new friends or maybe more.Yes it is Ss and yes there is sex involved between meets n socials but it more like a big family were the fantastic team behind the scence look out for you all.We aren't just another number to boost the figures we are valued members and this makes this site better by far than some I care to mentions :love:
This is the first and only site we have been on and haven't even looked at any others. We think it's brill here, love the staff, love the members. We can't keep up with all the new friends we've made.
BNK
X

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
S

Sammy

@Sammy @Stew @StokeChoke @louise1970 this auction has been a great way to get to know some new people. What a great idea.
Kudos to you all :)
X

Awww guys fantastic to hear you've enjoyed the craic

that's what happens at silly o'clock in morning when two mischief makers are left by themselves ...ive always said I shouldn't be let out to play by myself lol and when you find a fellow nutter you end up with a sexy slave auction

It truly was to have some fun and get to know people while also providing few pennies to help with big running costs of site

There is real community/ family spirit here in the good ship SS with good friendships and naughtiness along the way

So it thanks to all the members
For their support with this event

Sx

L

louise1970

Awww guys fantastic to hear you've enjoyed the craic

that's what happens at silly o'clock in morning when two mischief makers are left by themselves ...ive always said I shouldn't be let out to play by myself lol and when you find a fellow nutter you end up with a sexy slave auction

It truly was to have some fun and get to know people while also providing few pennies to help with big running costs of site

There is real community/ family spirit here in the good ship SS with good friendships and naughtiness along the way

So it thanks to all the members
For their support with this event

Sx
Ahem who you calling a fellow nutters :eek: lol just me really full of witty banter with bit of naughty but nice inuendo :D

S

Sammy

Ahem who you calling a fellow nutters :eek: lol just me really full of witty banter with bit of naughty but nice inuendo :D

See fellow nutter that's what I said , thanks missy for all the fun n banter and the weeeeeee but of mischief making along the road ... such a bad influence

L

louise1970

See fellow nutter that's what I said , thanks missy for all the fun n banter and the weeeeeee but of mischief making along the road ... such a bad influence
My pleasure vixien god help edinborough :whistle: