Ss Welsh Birthday Bash Chat Thread

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Ty, but it's not about me or my appearance:lol: I could be wearing a mask and still get shy around certain people. It's just something that sometimes happens, probably more to do with certain people's vibes and chemistry
I've had low confidence too, but it is starting to improve. I've found that pretending to be confident sometimes makes me actually feel more confident (depending on the situation). Also, going out to clubs regularly and gradually getting more familiar with swinging has improved my confidence.

D

Deleted member 11094

Yes, that's good to hear improving.
Think the same will probably happen to me, after getting to know people better and going to events more regularly

Reactions: GeoffRy
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ty, but it's not about me or my appearance:lol: I could be wearing a mask and still get shy around certain people. It's just something that sometimes happens, probably more to do with certain people's vibes and chemistry
Just so you know we both found you very attractive , lively and incredibly interesting so big thumbs up from us.

D

Deleted member 11094

Just so you know we both found you very attractive , lively and incredibly interesting so big thumbs up from us.

Oh stawwwp it, compliments are difficult to live upto, give me sturn words & insults to keep me in line any day. But thank you, you both are cheeky & cute, and I sense you are probably equipped to seduce people onto the dark side X

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Oh stawwwp it, compliments are difficult to live upto, give me sturn words & insults to keep me in line any day. But thank you, you both are cheeky & cute, and I sense you are probably equipped to seduce people onto the dark side X
Oooh I can be stern and strict too. When the need arises. X

D

Deleted member 11094

Oooh I can be stern and strict too. When the need arises. X

That's good to hear:lol:

So let us all know if you can make it. Me and Shadowfox are gonna come up on the train Friday and get one back on the Sunday or Monday X

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I am delighted that the lovely @Louise94 has agreed to go with me to the SS birthday party :)

@T&C could you please put us on the list for Saturday night? I now won't be attending the Friday night.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
So wifeys rota has just been published and she is down to work Sat 2nd until midnight Aaaaargh.
So leave request has gone in and should be authorised this week.
As soon as its confirmed we r gonna book accom. Might even be able to do both nights. 90 per cent certain we will make at least the sat but hopefully both.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Hope so buddy, just been given the go ahead from work for an early finish on the Saturday... now to arrange digs! Xx
Be good to see you there XxRy