Ss Welsh Birthday Bash Chat Thread

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
I have been absent through the unfortunate break of my humouros bone last year then been ill going into hospital on the 25 so depending on my recovering well i might not be attending bash and i am totally gutted sorry xx

26 October 2018
I have been absent through the unfortunate break of my humouros bone last year then been ill going into hospital on the 25 so depending on my recovering well i might not be attending bash and i am totally gutted sorry xx

Awww Lou sorry to hear you haven’t been well big hugs xx

Reactions: Louise1970
D

Deleted member 11852

So sorry to hear this huni. Hope you recover well and take it easy xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Our thoughts and hugs n stuff for you.X

D

Deleted member 12923

Hello just a messages to introduce myself new today and looking forward to meeting you special people hopefully we can meet at a social for a chat if I can get the courage to go lol

F

FreshFunkySLB

Hello just a messages to introduce myself new today and looking forward to meeting you special people hopefully we can meet at a social for a chat if I can get the courage to go lol
I’ve only been here 3 weeks and can honestly say these people are the most welcoming, friendly and saucy group of people I’ve been lucky to come across. Join in, have fun and you will soon be having a great time x

D

Deleted member 12923

It always seems easier for women
Can’t think why lol
I ha e been told it is a very social group on here so looking forward to chatting to open minded people
So how is your weekend going

F

FreshFunkySLB

It always seems easier for women
Can’t think why lol
I ha e been told it is a very social group on here so looking forward to chatting to open minded people
So how is your weekend going
Think most of us are looking forward to the groups birthday bash next weekend x