Ss Welsh Birthday Bash Chat Thread

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ry has said I am not allowed to wear a shaun the sheep onesie with full red underwear over the top. Red corset , knicks and red fishnets. I think I would look the muts but she wont let me embarrass myself that much

D

Deleted member 12923

Ry has said I am not allowed to wear a shaun the sheep onesie with full red underwear over the top. Red corset , knicks and red fishnets. I think I would look the muts but she wont let me embarrass myself that much
Is that a new fetish going around ? Lol

24 November 2015
Go on i double dare you :lol:
And after meeting @Admin at the 1st bday bash sporting a kilt and his rather impressive tackle hanging free im sure nothing will shock :lol::lol:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
20 February 2018
City
Derby
If the Welsh people are struggling with the Welsh theme, then I will be dressing for a normal swinging night!

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Living so close to the capital, and having the locals regularly dress up in cliche Welsh themed attire, I've been trying to think outside the box, but with little time to create something unique I've hit brick wall. Considered a farmer (him) and a sheep (me), but may just wear a little black dress & matching undies (me... obvs), with him in a suit. How many are actually dressing up? Don't want to look odd XxRy

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Living so close to the capital, and having the locals regularly dress up in cliche Welsh themed attire, I've been trying to think outside the box, but with little time to create something unique I've hit brick wall. Considered a farmer (him) and a sheep (me), but may just wear a little black dress & matching undies (me... obvs), with him in a suit. How many are actually dressing up? Don't want to look odd XxRy
Your coming as a “sheep” :cool: ... I have something that I thought I would never ever wear so I’m going to look a complete :womble:if you don’t come in your sheep outfit :sneaky:
LBD is always a winner....sure Geoff will look amazing in one :rofl::rofl: it’s St David’s day you have to make the effort :p ......

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
8 July 2018
but may just wear a little black dress & matching undies (me... obvs), with him in a suit. XxRy
Little black dress & matching undies! Now there’s an image I like having in my head! :sneaky:
I’ll probably just wear a suit! Well I’m Welsh & I bought it in Wales, :whistle: oh and my hat!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: GeoffRy