Sun And Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Love sun sea and ...
Many an adventure in foreign climates
Skinny dipping lol at silly o'clock... blast from past
Sx

D

Deleted member 6127

:hmm: Well I think seeing seeing as we all enjoy a bit of alfresco time, we should seek a private camp site and get our picnics out. The SS teddies bear picnic..... (y) Cxxx

Reactions: Deerheart
D

Deleted member 8095

Not one to brag, but mine is pretty big :whistle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_20160813_202546.jpg
    IMG_20160813_202546.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 53
D

Deerheart

I’m following you now, how big is your tent :whistle: Cxxx
It's a 3 person tent. ;)
Or you can visit me in my Yurt in a couple of weeks. It'll have a double bed and lots of sheepsking rugs that feel really sort on your skin. And of course it's in a forest lol. (y)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Let’s see if we can find a site and if members are interested, nothing wrong with a bit of ging gang goolie around a nite campfire :rofl: Cxxx
Looks like we have ourselves something to get organised.. :whistle::whistle: I'll pitch my tent right next to a hotel with an en-suite :rofl:

D

Deleted member 6127

Looks like we have ourselves something to get organised.. :whistle::whistle: I'll pitch my tent right next to a hotel with an en-suite :rofl:
I’ll share my porta loo :rofl: well I really mean my bucket with you :love: Cxxx

D

Deleted member 8095

our tent is like a hotel and if we go somewhere with electic hookup, its just like staying in a hotel, well sort of :lol::lol::lol:

S

Sammy

SS Camping Social lol
There seems to be a few experts ... cum camp with me lol
Sx

D

Deleted member 8095

I'd also like to add, we have our own chemical toilet tent and tent to, so there's your en suite @Pearls :lol::lol::lol:

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
:hmm: Well I think seeing seeing as we all enjoy a bit of alfresco time, we should seek a private camp site and get our picnics out. The SS teddies bear picnic..... (y) Cxxx
I think i need to buy myself a tent :whistle::whistle:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The problem is can you all keep me busy enough to forget about the bugs :hmm::noidy:

Vxxx