Swingers Sites?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Who needs a Hulk Smash when you have a Sybillllllllllllll Smash over the desk? :p :D :doggy:

M

meet_the_fockers

Lol I'm thinking Syrian hamsters now.. I remember sybillllllll sending me to read about the Germans.. Be careful sybillllllll.. I think you have a saving grace though... I very much doubt you fitting! X

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You're getting funny looks? Aww pet the pussy - calm her curiosity :whistle:
As members suddenly start viewing my profile a lot.. genuinely hehe :D

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well yet again another site has done it again, they are trying their best to copy everything we do which only confirms, Jealousy and panic and of course we just see this as a huge compliment to the hard work we have achieved in building this..
We are independant and unique and nobody rules us and tells us what to do, this is our baby and to all the fat cats out there, Keep making huge fools of yourselves as you are doing us a huge favour.....PMSL HAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: riccarda and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Agreed. :)
Well it's that old adage isn't it? If someone mimics you - then they love your style and ideas.?
xx

17 July 2015
City
London
Wow and thankyou so much..
We have been on another site which isnt moderated and abuse is huge..
As a result of this we decided to take the plunge and start SocialSwinging and we are glad we did,
We believe that our members should be looked after at all times and abuse is not tolerated here,Thankyou again and happy swinging for a new era of swinging as it should be :love::love:xx
I love the friendliness of this site and I think that is in no small part to the zero tolerance of abuse policy that you have. I'm a member of another rather large site and am fed up with the bad manners and rudeness of some men and it has to be said some women and couples. The shear number of single guys, mean that many messages go unanswered and I know many women are put off and intimidated away from swinging due to bad behavior on there. So many congratulations on your efforts and achievements with this site. xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I love the friendliness of this site and I think that is in no small part to the zero tolerance of abuse policy that you have. I'm a member of another rather large site and am fed up with the bad manners and rudeness of some men and it has to be said some women and couples. The shear number of single guys, mean that many messages go unanswered and I know many women are put off and intimidated away from swinging due to bad behavior on there. So many congratulations on your efforts and achievements with this site. xx

Thank you very much for your very kind and sincere words.
We've worked and continue to work extremely hard at maintaining high standards and striving for perfection, whilst remaining open and friendly and welcoming to everyone regardless of sex, sexuality, gender, or being single/couple etc.

I concur with everything you've said and your highlights of another well known site, are completely why we did this.
So thank you very much Mr Troy, appreciated immensely.. :) (y)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thankyou so much hun and that makes our day when people say these amazing things about us xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Seeing as this thread is about other sites aswell as this one, I have to share this, the other site that begins with f.. is now advertising to people that they are the only swinging site there is...
They tell everyone that there is no other swinging sites out there and that they are competely FREE to use o_Oo_O

Well we all know there are many other sites out there (not as good as ours) that everyone should be free to peruse, as for them I think its a joke that they now claim to be the only one and you won't find another out there.

We are free and have a contribution page if anyone would like to help with running costs, as you all know we are not fat cats behind a desk..We are just a normal swinging couple and we dont ask anything off our members.

I think thats the daily rant over and keep posted for tomorrow :whistle::rolleyes:o_O:cool:xx

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ive never heard anything so funny, what idiots but lets be honest you are either kwik save or marks and spencer and you dont want most of the kwiksavers comming here hun so leave the idiots where they are :Dxxxx