Swingers Sites?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
haha! :D well ermm.. :p watch out Mr Therapon, I fear she may hit you with her rhythm stick at the social..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think one of the biggest things needed on sites, as Chelle rightly pointed out - is fairness, moderation and fair administration.
Also though, is numbers. And we're working so hard to try and get more people in. We know it's needing more people who are local to you too. This can only be achieved by word of mouth and people sharing our name.

I really need to point out though peeps, that we've been online only since March. And we're building up numbers constantly.
It's like a bath though, you don't go to the bathroom to have a bath and magically find it already filled. You have to fill it and wait, and this site is no different. It will take time, but people are coming.

Another thing to note, while other sites themselves may initially appear to not be at blame for the trouble they may receive, and bad users/fakes/wasters etc - the sad reality is that they ARE to blame.. Because they didn't include themselves with members and get involved and put out to members specific rules or questions that can be decided upon by the community.

They ARE to blame for the fakes/wasters/dreamers and pic collectors... Because they'd done nothing about it.
Not only haven't done anything about it, they've also allowed it to continue.

One final thought for now, they are also to blame because they have allowed it to become overrun.
Well I am saying publicly something no one knows besides @Pearls and myself - We will be capping. We will be stopping registrations at a certain point and it will be invite only through friends.
How long it takes to get to that point, who knows - but we will be capping, we will be closing the doors and the site will exclusively become invite only.

Just thought I would mention that..
Admin x

D

Deleted member 1463

Hi guys, as i've said before, you're doing a grand job. Its nice the interaction from the admin and moderators, the swift help you get when needed is second to none.
Love the banter.. dont ever change that.

As discussed previously before searches for people on distance would be awesome, but considering its been 5 months only since you went live its pretty darn good here.

i dont mind paying for sites but have always mmmm'd and ahhhh'd before paying and if it was decided that to benefit from all the features that are already given then i'd be in.

i think it would be good to be able to delete profile page messages yourself... just a thought.

keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shell

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thankyou hun for that and we try our best, I think @Admin can look into deleting messages on profiles but for now if you are not happy then give us a shout and we can delete for you.
I think most would pay to be here and we do have a donation page and you will find that in general chats.
Thankyou again for the kind words Miss Shell xxx

Reactions: Admin
L

Leather

Yes agree with @adeshell there as I have a few strange messages on my profile that I wouldnt mind removed, when you get chance @Admin lol.

I believe this site is now the best out there and you should be charging to be here as I have said before, Its a breath of fresh air here and I have donated and am happy to do so, we have so many goodies that other sites just fail to have and you still pay for crap tbh.
Keep it going both you have done a great job xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi guys, as i've said before, you're doing a grand job. Its nice the interaction from the admin and moderators, the swift help you get when needed is second to none.
Love the banter.. dont ever change that.

As discussed previously before searches for people on distance would be awesome, but considering its been 5 months only since you went live its pretty darn good here.

i dont mind paying for sites but have always mmmm'd and ahhhh'd before paying and if it was decided that to benefit from all the features that are already given then i'd be in.

i think it would be good to be able to delete profile page messages yourself... just a thought.

keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shell

Hello Shell,
Thank you :) :love:
We won't, we will never change. it's this that has given the site the dynamics from the start, and people have gone with it and kind of stuck with the dynamics and the atmosphere. Which is excellent.
We strive continuously to uphold high standards with moderation and administration. I myself am a perfectionist and this filters down through the staff - so we are always on the ball and always strive to do right by our members - you.

Yes indeed, location/geolocation searches and geolocation tracking is something I wanted to do from day 1, when I started building this in August last year.. it will be done and will be implemented. But it will be down the road, in the not too distant future though..;)

With the profile post deletion, it is an option that is available but currently disabled, because what we found is if anyone had an issue they'd call us anyway? And sadly even 'hello' posts were being removed by the more ermm pedantic peeps among us, which in turn changes the atmosphere as it's instant friction.
That said, it's not something that I don't think about - and comments on pics too. So the thoughts are always there running in the background of my mind. Just whether we allow it or not. That's the question.

I am thinking Shell it may be an idea for me to make the roadmap I discussed with you, so people have an idea of my thought processes and planned site development. Shall think on that one......

But thank you for the kind words and I am SO glad we have people like yourself here, who can see where we're going, are already gaining from the site - and know where we are headed.
Thus stick it out, even while we build numbers.. incidentally we're on almost 2k now. (y)
Best wishes and thank you again

Admin :) xx

D

Deleted member 1030

We will be capping. We will be stopping registrations at a certain point and it will be invite only through friends.
How long it takes to get to that point, who knows - but we will be capping, we will be closing the doors and the site will exclusively become invite only.

That is a brilliant idea, Admin! (y)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls