Swingers Sites?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well yet again another site has done it again, they are trying their best to copy everything we do which only confirms, Jealousy and panic and of course we just see this as a huge compliment to the hard work we have achieved in building this..
We are independant and unique and nobody rules us and tells us what to do, this is our baby and to all the fat cats out there, Keep making huge fools of yourselves as you are doing us a huge favour.....PMSL HAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some of the other sites are simply to big and there only to make money with no real interest or concerns about thier users. They simply don't understand that copying another sites ideas is not going to fix anything. It's the people who run this site and the users that make it different. It's why I'm here and have not gone back to that other site

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Some of the other sites are simply to big and there only to make money with no real interest or concerns about thier users. They simply don't understand that copying another sites ideas is not going to fix anything. It's the people who run this site and the users that make it different. It's why I'm here and have not gone back to that other site
Ditto.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I laugh hard when I see sites that are 'totally free to use' - yet make an annual turnover in the six figures (in GBP no less)... :whistle: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pearls