• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Swingers slang

F

FLC

I've not come across a post like this and thought it'd be helpful for the new swinging folk.
Swingers have their own language and lets be honest, if you're new it can be a lil intimidating if you've not got a clue what anyones saying.
If you have any swingers slang, please type the word followed by it's definition.
I'll get the ball rolling.

Unicorn - Single bi fem. Often illusive, but they do exist. Do not refer to them as such to their face, many find this term offensive.

SPERM - Single Persistent ERect Males. A term some use to refer to single males. As above i assume many men may find this offensive too.

MFF - Male Female Female threesome.

MMF - Male Male Female threesome.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Nice one FLC pretty partial to the odd unicorn, as I'm sure your well aware!!
Roll up roll up.. Form an orderly queue

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

spit roasted
The position when a woman is on her hands and knees with a guy behind her doing her doggie style while another male is in front of her and she is sucking on his penis. Looks very much like a pig being roasted on a spit.
Trixie was the life of the party when she was spit roasted in front of the crowd.

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thats a polite way of putting it Mrs S and the use of Penis,, well xx

Reactions: Therapon
R

riccarda

BDSM loves acronyms:

SSC: safe, sane and consensual
RACK: risk-accepted consensual kink

and best of all

YKINMKBYKIOK: Your Kink Is Not My Kink But Your Kink Is OK

Reactions: Charlia and Admin
S

Sassy_but_Classy

Most informative, thank you! Found the site at last! Oh, and please don't call me a unicorn or my face lol x
Most informative FLC,

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Not usually something I would recommend - "ooh you're the unicorn from ** " ooops
Will add these to the list, and make the list easier to find.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…