Swingers slang

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Must say I've decided I've been called unicorn enough times, that I want a t-shirt made that says 90% unicorn 6% pixie 4% demon ..

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

D7andFLC

FLC was a read headed unicorn...please don't encourage her to think she's extra special :p

I thought being called a unicorn just gave me the right to shit in the street? Don't tell me it's not so :eek::p
D7

10 March 2015
Dog pile... description of the mass of bodies on a bed (or other suitable surface!) at a swingers party / club... less interactive than an orgy, but more fun than a W.I. knitting circle!

Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
Hot Wife... not just how to describe a swinger female half, but also a phrase used to describe the person/action of the lady having sex with other men, with her husbands knowledge and approval, (not to be confused with the cuckhold situation). Ladies may, or may not be, accompanied, and the male may, or may not, watch, depending on that couples particular fantasy.

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Airtight... used to describe when a female has all her holes (mouth, pussy and ass) filled either with cock, or, if not enough guys are available, cock and penis substitutes.
Hmmmm, penis substitutes are just not the same feeling, full yes, but no where near the same xxxx

P

peakcouple

Hot Wife... not just how to describe a swinger female half, but also a phrase used to describe the person/action of the lady having sex with other men, with her husbands knowledge and approval, (not to be confused with the cuckhold situation). Ladies may, or may not be, accompanied, and the male may, or may not, watch, depending on that couples particular fantasy.
Good description, too many people confuse hotwifing with cuckolding.